How to get the lockdown to spawn?

Maybe try and get it to spawn first before accepting the theft mission? Maybe that'll work?

I'm assuming this is hat you're after anyway.  I've not gotten to this yet myself, but I had an issue with a different vehicle that kept getting destroyed.  But going near the area then accepting the theft seemed to make it stay spawned so I could grab it.

So perhaps that could work for this one? Just a thought anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coregamer1998 said:

You can also unlock the SWAT homies, call them and take theirs. It worked for me and is a guaranteed spawn.

Tried this but for some reason none of my homies would cone to help. Thinks it's a glitch with the game.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MDGW25 said:

Tried this but for some reason none of my homies would cone to help. Thinks it's a glitch with the game.

You have increased the amount of follower slots you have? It wouldn't work for me until i bought the upgrades to have the max amount of followers.

• Like 2

On 5/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, coregamer1998 said:

You have increased the amount of follower slots you have? It wouldn't work for me until i bought the upgrades to have the max amount of followers.

I did just that... increase followers and the line stopped being busy and they showed up... you sir... earned a cookie