MDGW25

How to get the lockdown to spawn?

16 posts in this topic

? Tried 3 star and 4 star notoriety and no road blocks seem to spawn. Not completed the game yet so stag are still there.

I'm having the same issue but I've gotten it to spawn twice so far n ever time it gets destroyed, I recommend being near the surrounding area of the Saints HQ.

Tried finishing the game so stag disappear and make the lockdown appear again but still nothing. Homies are always busy aswell so I cant call the swat homies.

1 hour ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Release the coronavirus...

Sorry had to do it.... I will see myself out...

I was coming in with a joke about eating some bat soup so if you didn't do it I was anyway 🤐

Maybe try and get it to spawn first before accepting the theft mission? Maybe that'll work?

I'm assuming this is hat you're after anyway.  I've not gotten to this yet myself, but I had an issue with a different vehicle that kept getting destroyed.  But going near the area then accepting the theft seemed to make it stay spawned so I could grab it.

So perhaps that could work for this one? Just a thought anyway.

16 minutes ago, Hayabusa85 said:

I was coming in with a joke about eating some bat soup so if you didn't do it I was anyway 1f910.png

TepidNeedyIberianlynx-small.gif

I tried on 3 and 4 stars for a few hours.

Popped up on 5 stars after I had given up.

I managed to get it by getting 4 stars whilst on foot instead of driving and staying on foot. One came after like 30 seconds of anyone else can't find one. 

You can also unlock the SWAT homies, call them and take theirs. It worked for me and is a guaranteed spawn.

2 hours ago, coregamer1998 said:

You can also unlock the SWAT homies, call them and take theirs. It worked for me and is a guaranteed spawn.

Tried this but for some reason none of my homies would cone to help. Thinks it's a glitch with the game.

11 hours ago, MDGW25 said:

Tried this but for some reason none of my homies would cone to help. Thinks it's a glitch with the game.

You have increased the amount of follower slots you have? It wouldn't work for me until i bought the upgrades to have the max amount of followers.

If your SWAT homies won't spawn, try saving and re-loading your save. Sometimes it needs refreshing for whatever reason, PS3 shenanigans.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:46 AM, coregamer1998 said:

You have increased the amount of follower slots you have? It wouldn't work for me until i bought the upgrades to have the max amount of followers.

I did just that... increase followers and the line stopped being busy and they showed up... you sir... earned a cookie

My swat team arrives in the purple saints car every god damn time ,anyway to fix this..?

Edited by balotelli_boy45

Found one on the final mission. First fight spot there should be couple of those.