Chapter XVI: Silent Hill

1 minute ago, RedSkyKing said:

I know this is nitpicking, but Pyramid Head is a personification of James’s suffering, so why is Heather there? Pyramid Head wasn’t even in SH3.

I'm glad it's Heather tbh. I love her

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RedSkyKing said:

Pyramid Head is a personification of James’s suffering

Exactly. They are doing that just because he's the most recognizable enemy from the Silent Hill series. Why Heather and not James? I dunno, my guess is on the SJW politics right now.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Burgins said:

I'm glad it's Heather tbh. I love her

Dont get me wrong, I love her too, but James would’ve made more sense. If they wanted to go with Heather they should’ve picked a monster from SH3, like dark Heather or the rabbit.

58 minutes ago, HaserPL said:

Exactly. They are doing that just because he's the most recognizable enemy from the Silent Hill series. Why Heather and not James? I dunno, my guess is on the SJW politics right now.

Yeah, I guessed SJW bullshit had something to do with it too. Hopefully not. Regardless, Heather is a great character.

Imho, it should've been:

Silent Hill characters/places:

Survivor: Harry Mason 

Enemy: Possessed Cybil

Map: Lakeside Amusement Park

Silent Hill 2 characters/places:

Survivor: James Sunderland 

Enemy: Pyramid Head

Map: Lakeview Hotel

Silent Hill 3 characters/places:

Survivor: Heather Mason

Enemy: Memory of Alessa

Map: Nowhere

@kenseizenkai I get it, it should get in line to the plot of the individual Silent Hill (I never played the series myself) game, but it doesn’t make any more sense when they mashup other licensed characters from different settings and universes into the Entity world. No licensed characters added into DBD is cannon, except the original ones.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

I'm really excited about this personally. I've missed Silent Hill so much I'll take anything at this point.

Also, I think what they were going for was to include something from each of the first three games, not necessarily one in particular. Since Midwich is from the first game (Map), Pyramid Head from 2 (Killer), and Heather from 3 (Survivor) that way no matter which of the main 3 is your favorite in the series, there's something there for you in the chapter. :) 

• Like 2