I got skills bugged...

Quink666

Bought every single skill but no trophy.... Rebooted the game and still nothing

Was planning on plating this game but the hordes of bugs makes it impossible.

Anyone know a work around? I last back up was over 20 hours of gameplay ago and i refude to do it all over again.

5 hours ago, ZombiPiratePanda said:

Did you wait a while after purchasing the last skill for it to pop? I got this a few days ago and it took a little while to pop.

Yeah i was waiting around for about 10-15 minutes, then i tried fast traveling, redoing story missions and rebooted the game but never got the trophy. Saw online that this has happened to other on PS4 and they never found a way to get it to unlock besides doing another full playthrough.

6 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah i was waiting around for about 10-15 minutes, then i tried fast traveling, redoing story missions and rebooted the game but never got the trophy. Saw online that this has happened to other on PS4 and they never found a way to get it to unlock besides doing another full playthrough.

I think the only way is to play the single player and co-op again unfortunately... I wasn't aware of this glitch and purchased the last 5-6 skills in a row after doing co-op and it popped a minute or so later as I was free-roaming.

Edited by ZombiPiratePanda
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZombiPiratePanda said:

I think the only way is to play the single player and co-op again unfortunately... I wasn't aware of this glitch and purchased the last 5-6 skills in a row after doing co-op and it popped a minute or so later as I was free-roaming.

Yeah i just can't be bothered by that. I've moved on to AC Syndicate. Man that game is leagues better then Unity. The free running is alot crisper and more responsive. Can't wait to do the Ripper DLC for 100%.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah i just can't be bothered by that. I've moved on to AC Syndicate. Man that game is leagues better then Unity. The free running is alot crisper and more responsive. Can't wait to do the Ripper DLC for 100%.

Yeah I couldn't imagine replaying all those missions. Looking forward to Syndicate myself but I'm feeling a bit burnt out on AC so not sure if I'll do Origins and Odyssey. I'm debating whether to do the multiplayer on the PS3 games as that's all I really have left to platinum Brotherhood, Revelations, III and IV.