219 of 220 Golden block here the solution!

If you have already completed the game and you still have 219 gold blocks, you must maximize your Ninja level (level 20) and you will automatically have 220 blocks. This happened to me today and I knew that several friends were the same. so I solved it

Edited by Strelok_CH
  • Like 1

Did you run into any collectible glitches while playing the game like the guide mentions? It is from 2017 so I would hope those issues are no longer present in the game. It states to skip collectibles until after you beat the story to avoid the glitch and I was not sure if it was safe to get stuff while playing on my first run. 

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

¿Te encontraste con algún problema coleccionable mientras jugabas como lo menciona la guía? Es de 2017, así que espero que esos problemas ya no estén presentes en el juego. Establece omitir los coleccionables hasta después de que superas la historia para evitar la falla y no estaba seguro de si era seguro obtener cosas mientras jugaba en mi primera carrera. 

¡Gracias!

I had no problem, you just have to complete the story and then get the collectibles in free mode!