SuchRemorse

Good Indie games with nobody playing. Why?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

The rate of games that are coming out is ludicrous. Nobody can keep up with all of them. There are literally thousands and thousands of games! Some tend to slip though the cracks. I'm curious about rare and obscure Indie games that have under 500 players. Maybe ever under 100 players. What are some really good games you don't think many people know about?

Top Run: As of this post.  69 players.

VideoKid: As of this post 57 Players. (No platinum but still fun)

Oniken: As of this post 65 Players. 

I would recommend playing these. I'm sure there are LOTS more that are worth your time. Anyone have any they can share? 

Edited by SuchRemorse

Panda ball and Braveland Trilogy - got a first achiever plat for both of those. Wish more would play so it be rarer trophies lol

18 hours ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

Panda ball and Braveland Trilogy - got a first achiever plat for both of those. Wish more would play so it be rarer trophies lol

Wow... only 10 and 15 players? Those are even lower than the ones I found lol.. I might check them out. They look interesting. Thanks!

I would like to add a new game. 

Creepy Road 

It's a decent side scrolling shooter/platformer 

Easy 2 hour platinum too! 

I loved Pixel Heroes, though it has a very annoying plat.

Ash of Gods: Redemption has just 102 players. It's basically a less polished and harder Banner Saga (you'll get used to it though) with more to the characters in combat. It also requires multiple playthroughs but unlike the Banner Saga games that can be quickly finished, it takes deceptively long even skipping everything (though having the same save system as Banner Saga you can do partial playthroughs for some trophies rather than full ones), as in your head you think it'll be quick and then it ain't. The fact that there isn't a lot of info out there on the game I'm sure doesn't help in getting people to pick it up.

I would recommend "Will A wonderful world". A visual novel with a somewhat original gameplay.