When can I start the dlc?

JFL_Leon

Hi everyone so I wanted to start this game just to knock out all the online trophies in case of future server closures. I have done all the base game online stuff and now want to do the dlc online trophies. Just wanted to ask everyone when is the dlc availble for me to play I have it installed but don't see it anywhere on the level select screen. Do I need to complete the base game story first?

4 hours ago, gamingboy79 said:

Hi everyone so I wanted to start this game just to knock out all the online trophies in case of future server closures. I have done all the base game online stuff and now want to do the dlc online trophies. Just wanted to ask everyone when is the dlc availble for me to play I have it installed but don't see it anywhere on the level select screen. Do I need to complete the base game story first?

I don't remember well where it is the dlc content but I for sure know is not in the main levels menu.

I think when you are selecting option "story, create, community...." there is an option called "other stories or more content" there you will find it. ?

Hope you enjoy it a lot, I loved that game so much and hope some day to see a LBP4