Merco

Does anyone know the file size of Uncharted 1?

5 posts in this topic

I'm currently downloading the digital version of the Drake collection on a very slow internet connection - up to around 8gb total so far.

I've been dipping back into Uncharted 1 but am getting pretty annoyed at hitting load progress walls, so was wondering if anyone knows roughly what size Uncharted 1 is in total?

I'm tempted to just play other games while downloading so that I can go back to UC1 without getting held up again, but it'd be great to know when I've crossed the download threshold.

It's 11.17 GB according to the Playstation Store.

Even though it contains the three first episodes, the ND collection is downloaded as a single game - you can’t split it. So you’ll have to either buy the first episode separately or be patient I’m afraid...

Thanks for the answers, both - I've just hit chapter 7, but playing other games for a bit seems like the least irritating solution - thank goodness for the backlog!

To answer my own question, it seems to be around 17.6gb for Uncharted 1 - I've finished the story and can access all the rewards on this amount.