PS+ game for June 2020!?!

13 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Are those 3 DLC trophies included in the base game? I can't find a DLC for this in the store.

Yes, they made all DLC free

12 minutes ago, SpaghettiGrabsy said:

Hey! It's Star Wars: Battlefront II. The bad one.

It got actually really good, if it ends up being free give it a try, they were able to salvage that game somehow

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Isn't WWII just a bonus game? So even if Star Wars is true then there's still another game to be revealed...

CoD isn’t mentioned as a bonus game anywhere by Sony. It’s one of the two Plus games for June. 

14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

CoD isn’t mentioned as a bonus game anywhere by Sony. It’s one of the two Plus games for June. 

Ohh I thought it was a bonus because it was available early for download and the other thread is discussing Spider-Man being part of the ps plus lineup.

46 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

But on the store page it says exclusive and it's different than the monthly games.

A year ago I wouldn't believe this, but since EA and Sony seem to have made peace, it sounds quite reasonable.

But, as someone who has played and platinum both Battlefront 1 and 2, let me tell you that the latter is a very weak game, a real step backwards in gameplay, visuals and game modes. I loved BF1, but really didn't like BF2.

1 hour ago, DF007gamer said:

If true why make a game a freebie if it's already offer for free on EA ACCESS 

The same reason there are a movies available both on Netflix and HBO go. Not everyone pays for everything.

In recent months we had Sims 4 and Titanfall 2 from EA Acces, so it's not really a new situation.

• Like 3

This is right now a really good game for what I have heared so not problem if they give us for free (don't have EA access) probably later on I will try it, I plat the first one and enjoyed the process a lot. The only thing is that again why give two games of the same genre (shooters in this case and both oriented to the multiplayer) I like it more when the give different genres to try but again no problem at all 2 triple AAA games for free and good ones so thanks Sony.

Just now, Squirlruler said:

https://imgur.com/a/AifshzJ

It does show differently than the PS+ Monthly games

I get that it looks different, but it's still only speculation that it's not part of Junes Plus titles and the game listing itself doesn't establish that it's separate so people shouldn't be claiming it's going to be separate and cause more confusion. There will be an announcement soon enough to clarify the matter.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@DaivRules

Maybe, just maybe, the "Exclusive" tag means you need PS+ to add it to your library, but you can still play it after your subscription runs out.

Isn't that how it works with exclusive ps+ content for free 2 play games?

This version of the game is Exclusive to Plus subscribers. The tweet image shows a time frame of May 26 - July 6.

Again, we can speculate, but people don't need to put out there that it IS a bonus game until we know.

Edited by DaivRules