Trophy Guide:Remember My Name

mobngas

Faction warfare
It is the longest achievement to do, not because of its difficulty, but because of the time to dedicate to this trophy,

between 25 and 30 hours, depends on how you plan to do it.
The faction race I recommend doing it on the 6th of each month as it is from that day when you start counting your rps.

Keep in mind that every month your rps will restart, so if you start making this achievement, don't stop until you get it.

In this achievement you can also do Overclocker and Rought terrain.

I do not share the yawning method of the creator of the guide since it is to waste time,

since the fastest faction races are with an off-road car or a rally car because, between faction warfare,

skills and story missions you already have made the km/mi you lack.

The races I'm going to mention are not difficult as there are quite a few shortcuts and with a decent car (level 1100 or +).

I recommend doing these 3 races:

1-Jurassic Rally :

This circuit is located in the south of the US. Next to the city of Big Beng

This circuit is done at 3:30 and you get 220rp.

The car to use is a rally car. It is developed over 12km of cross-country.

2-White Mountains Ring:

This circuit is located north of the west coast of the U.S.

This circuit is done at 3:10 and you get 220rp.

The car to use is an off-road car. It is developed over 10km via dirt road.

3-Race Observatory :

This circuit is located in the city of Big Beng,

a little more below the Jurassic Rally race.

This circuit is done in 4:00 min and you get 220rp.

The car to use is a performance car. It is developed over 15km on the track.

There are more circuits that give you between 110rp and 220rp but are time consuming.
There are also other circuits that give you 825rp but take at least 15min to 1h.

If you want to receive AW, you can gather 3 more people and try to do them,

but to get the rewards, when you finish the race, all 4 players have to be connected in the lobby if they don't count.

Take advantage to make the trophies:

Never Drive Alone:

which is about spending 24 hours in a crew. Crew members don't have to be your friends.

Enduring Spirit:

It's a race that lasts about 3h40 min, you get 3300rp. It's done with an off-road car. It is approximately 800km field through. It is located in the center of Las Vegas.

Coast to Coast:

This is a race that lasts approximately 40:00 min. Located in Los Angeles.It's about 110km from Los Angeles to Miami. Its done  with a street car. They'll give you 1650rp.

I hope it'll help.
A cordial greeting

Mobngas

• 2 months later...

Hi 

The 28th of every month. If you don't want to do it one and go crazy, do 5k a day with that's enough.

You can start on the 6th of each month and on the 28th you will already have your trophy if you want to do it calmly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

For any new comers reading this thread looking for advice on this trophy. Ignore everything above.

I was planning on sinking 30 fucking hours into this one trophy alone, I had it planned that I could do 20 faction missions a day for 220 rep each totalling 4400 rep a day and by that I'd have it done in 23 days. That is insane and a complete waste of time.

What you want to do is add a bunch of high level people as friends, could be randoms you come across in the game or your boosting partners for when you're doing Podium Placing or whatever. Then just start sending them on the faction missions instead of doing them yourself.

I had enough friends to send out 8 missions. Make sure you send them on the 12 hour ones that are worth 3300RP and 1650RP. Sending friends only yields a quarter of the rep so you'll actuallly only get 900RP and 450RP respectively. Also make sure you send as many people as it takes to get the mission to 100% success rate so you know you'll always get the RP.

By doing this I was getting 5400RP every 12 hours and I wasn't even playing the game. I just set an alarm for 12 hours later and came back to redeem the RP and send them out again.

By doing this you can get the trophy done in 9-10 days, without even playing the game. And as the above user says, start on the 6th of the month as that's when the RP starts getting counted.

Also don't worry about your friends, they don't get a notification or anything to say you're sending them out. They won't even know.

Feel free to add me as a friend on PSN if you want, just put in the message 'Remember My Name' or whatever and I'll add you.

P.S. Doing this is a good money maker too, by the end I was up to 125,000 bucks a day. So it'll also get you the Breadwinner trophy.

If you have any questions or need more advice, let me know and I'll do my best to help :) 

• Like 1

Hi
If you look at this guide, I did it not only thinking about the trophy, remember my name.
There are people who cannot or do not get the part of sending friends to missions because
they simply do not do them because once sent to their friends the game blocks that race and you can no longer play it,
but everyone is free to do it as they want.
This guide is focused on various trophies such as the 8000km and the cross country km 
or the faction races that you need to do for each trophy.
It will also help to get a lot of rp as people prefer it over money. doing this you already earn dollars.
It took me 25 hours but I got most of the trophies without having to use the trick of the elastic band to do the cross-country km or the total km.
My guide is focused on those who want in 25 hours to get several trophies at the same time.
With their method the only thing they will get is that they have to use the rubber on the control
 and wait bored for each achievement to jump, being able to do it at once with me method.
For me, my method is still more infallible than his, since his method is based on waiting for a single trophy, 
and the rest? Because history is not enough to get the trophies I mentioned before.

Best regards

2 hours ago, mobngas said:

Hi
If you look at this guide, I did it not only thinking about the trophy, remember my name.
There are people who cannot or do not get the part of sending friends to missions because
they simply do not do them because once sent to their friends the game blocks that race and you can no longer play it,
but everyone is free to do it as they want.
This guide is focused on various trophies such as the 8000km and the cross country km 
or the faction races that you need to do for each trophy.
It will also help to get a lot of rp as people prefer it over money. doing this you already earn dollars.
It took me 25 hours but I got most of the trophies without having to use the trick of the elastic band to do the cross-country km or the total km.
My guide is focused on those who want in 25 hours to get several trophies at the same time.
With their method the only thing they will get is that they have to use the rubber on the control
 and wait bored for each achievement to jump, being able to do it at once with me method.
For me, my method is still more infallible than his, since his method is based on waiting for a single trophy, 
and the rest? Because history is not enough to get the trophies I mentioned before.

Best regards

Mhm your guide is still fine for people wanting to do it the hard way whilst also racking up some miles.

My method allows you to get this trophy without even playing the game. No rubber bands necessary, you send friends out on a mission, come back in 12 hours, repeat. During those hours you can work on other trophies in The Crew, or you could play an entirely different game. I myself was playing Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us 2 during the 12 hour wait periods. Just to be clear, the 12 hours still count down even when the game is closed.

Rubber bands are only necessary for the 8000km trophy and the 2000km offroad trophy. You will most likely need to use this method regardless of how you do Remember My Name.

Lets go over your points cause I feel like you either don't understand the method, or you're just disputing my method for the sake of it.

• Once you send a friend on a mission you cant play that mission until it finishes. True, BUT the missions that I advise sending friends on are the 2-4 hour missions which no one would do anyway, all the missions you suggest doing, and plenty more, would still be available to play.
  • Your guide is focussed on various trophies like Overclocker and Rough Terrain. Yes, doing this trophy your way would count towards those trophies but you would no way accumulate 8000km or 2000km offroad by doing 30 hours of factions missions. The km required for these trophies are very high so grinding those out would still be necessary even after you get the trophy.
  • It will also help get a lot of RP as people prefer it over money. Yes, that's what the point of my post is. Money is a bonus to doing this trophy but the main goal is the RP. Again, over 10,000 RP a day using my method and all you have to do is boot the game up twice a day for 5 minutes tops.
  • It took me 25 hours but I got most of the trophies without having to use the trick of the elastic band to do the cross-country km or the total km. My post isn't about Overclocker or Rough Terrain it is about Remember My Name. I also don't believe you would get all those miles just from doing faction missions but whatever. Most people prefer using rubber band methods than doing it themselves as it means they can do other things at the same time.

I won't go into your other points because honestly I don't understand them, but I assume that's cause English isn't your first language.

I work full time, being able to send out missions in the morning and then again when I get home for over 10,000 RP a day without even playing the game was a god send for me.

It is not my intention to discredit OPs method, if it works for you then that is fine. My method is a little bit more passive that doesn't require more mindless grinding than what is already necessary in this ridiculously grindy game.

Send me a message if you need more info.

Between the story, the war of factions using the right track for the car I was going to use in the miles, the 200 laps to the oval was more than enough to accumulate the km without having to resort to the elastic band. do not share it. I think that dedicating 1 hour a day to the war of factions during the month in which you do it is enough for the 100k of rp without disheveled. I have no doubts, I already have the coveted platinum, now I will go for the the crew 2. I understand what you are saying, although my English is not my first language I understand it well.

• 3 months later...

My preferred race is fleeing the country, as it doesn't require you to win a race, but to drive your car to the coast safely. It nets you about 875rp each time (15 minutes). I also send my friends on faction missions for about 10k per day. To each his or her own I guess. Just wanted to add my way of getting it.