(Discussion)should you get flagged for late syncs?

Should you get flagged for syncing very late?  

359 members have voted

1. 1. Should you get flagged for syncing very late?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

I don't think the CRT should consider removing the flag, as you admitted to using a save file and that is against the rules of the leaderboard.  You didn't late sync which is what this topic is about, so I don't even know how your post relates to the topic at hand.

Either way you're correctly flagged and there is already a "3 flags and you're off the leaderboard permanently rule" so I don't think you should get a free pass with this.  If you're so upset about the milestones just un-hide LBP2 - you won't be on the leaderboards anymore but you still have all your stats and access to everything else on the site.

Told you it was not on-topic. But at least one the subject of getting flagged and leaderboards removing.

When you do a "crime" in real life you will have to pay for that by doing some jail time or something like that But you'll get a second chance. Ofcourse I fucked-up. But I was like 13 years old, lol.

4 hours ago, MichMasteR said:

I agree it would be hypothetical if he didn't mention he wasn't able to do it, so obviously it will be suspicious if he ends up managing anytime soon. I do see what you mean but still...

Well, that's kind of cherry picking only the part that supports one side of argument while ignoring everything else it was said. 

Like hittheroadbucky pointed out there's nothing on that profile that confirms that anything that was said is based in reality. Could it be true? Yes, but could be true is not proof. If someone would do this i don't see how flag would be justified if nothing is wrong with trophies. I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable to flag someone over post like this. 

Look, i see you mean well, but i really don't think this kind of approach helps in disputes. If there's reasonably explanation for something it shouldn't be dismissed. Anyway this is getting off topic. I will not post here anymore.

Take care!   

• Like 1

Just now, Dylan-Mehl said:

Told you it was not on-topic. But at least one the subject of getting flagged and leaderboards removing.

When you do a "crime" in real life you will have to pay for that by doing some jail time or something like that But you'll get a second chance. Ofcourse I fucked-up. But I was like 13 years old, lol.

This is a private site, it doesn't have to follow the rules of crimes in real life.  

Plus as I said there is already a 3 strikes and you're off the leaderboard for good rule, so essentially you are already getting a second chance.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Helyx said:

But, did you see that Ballchinian?

I also like to speak with transparency, good or bad/polite or offensive, so everyone knows where I’m coming from.  TheLakota knows what I mean, right?  Not behind smoke and mirrors and inuendos.  And when those innuendos are brought to those individuals who entertain such unscrupulous practices straight ahead to them, there’s usually an unmasculine political air of deflección that hits them and their response reflects that.

But yeah, I saw the Ballchinian.  Is this your addition to the topic, Helyx?  This...is you?  ?

Edited by Starcade_Legend
Added the sentence referring TheLakota
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesopithecus said:

This is a private site, it doesn't have to follow the rules of crimes in real life.  

Plus as I said there is already a 3 strikes and you're off the leaderboard for good rule, so essentially you are already getting a second chance.

This is a private site, true. But people with some humanity can still see through one mistake and forgive people for actions they did when he/she was 13 years old and did not even know better. Private site or not.

The 3 strike thing is not worth much. I am proud of my trophies and I wanna show my position on the leaderboards while still being able to check my 'real' milestones.

Edited by Dylan-Mehl

Just now, Dylan-Mehl said:

This is a private site, true. But people with some humanity can still see through one mistake and forgive people for actions they did when he/she was 13 years old and did not even know better. Private site or not.

That's why the three flag rule exists for your very situation.

4 minutes ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

It stays on your criminal record, like a flag that remains. You have a second chance, as if you hide the game, you're on the leaderboard. It's after 3 flags that the chances are gone.

Just now, Berendsapje said:

It stays on your criminal record, like a flag that remains. You have a second chance, as if you hide the game, you're on the leaderboard. It's after 3 flags that the chances are gone.

I like the "criminal record" ?

1 minute ago, Dylan-Mehl said:

I like the "criminal record" ?

Maybe you shouldnt have worded it criminal record,  makes it sound a bit more serious than it is, its merely a warning.

(I meant the person that you are quoting,not you btw)

Edited by charxsetsuna

Just now, Starcade_Legend said:

Defaming of members, Sh*tposting...AND Derailing threads.  Classy!  1f61c.png

Yeah we aren't even talking about the same type of topic anymore, when I shitpost i keep on topic and tell bad jokes , bad jokes are fun but at least they stay on topic.