DLC medals and servers

Hi !

I read in the guide that you need a DLC for a medal  : so we cannot get the platinum whithout DLC ? (first time i have seen that). Indeed, all DLC are completely unavailable now.

I also want to know is the server are still up .

Thanks in advance ?

Thank you :)

I saw that we can do that for the medals we get during the story, when encoutering a specific character. My question was about the GroudLocomon one, that is dropped during a DLC mission. I've searched into the internet, and seen that it seems to be possible to fight this digimon without the DLC, but it might need high luck :(

Now I just want more to know if the server are still online, i hope they haven't closed it, like they erased the game from the PSN store without notification a moment ago :(

I've seen that we can fight bot, but this still need an internet connexion, so i don't know if it will still work if the servers are closed.

Edited by Leviatanh_

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/5/2020 at 8:52 AM, Leviatanh_ said:

Now I just want more to know if the server are still online, i hope they haven't closed it, like they erased the game from the PSN store without notification a moment ago :(

I've seen that we can fight bot, but this still need an internet connexion, so i don't know if it will still work if the servers are closed.

The servers are online, I just played some games against bots. But I don't know how long they will be still online, it's better if you start to grind the trophies as soon as you have a good team.

• 1 month later...

For future use:

As of now, and has been for a while, Cyber Sleuth is not present in many stores, making it impossible to get the DLCs if you did not have them in your list previously, as in my case. The guide states that the GroundLocomon medal is obtained via DLC, but it is also obtainable without it. I just got mine from a green case, the one for missing property. I am in chapter 13, and the case takes place in Nakano Underpass, so I think you cant obtain it before this chapter. I had 2 farms, each with 10 digimon: one only with champions and 5 Sleuth Secret set, and another full of ultimates, without any farm good set. They only had 1 search digimon, and both were the commanders. I'm playing on Vita. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2020 at 10:04 PM, Zircon_Lotus said:

For future use:

As of now, and has been for a while, Cyber Sleuth is not present in many stores, making it impossible to get the DLCs if you did not have them in your list previously, as in my case. The guide states that the GroundLocomon medal is obtained via DLC, but it is also obtainable without it. I just got mine from a green case, the one for missing property. I am in chapter 13, and the case takes place in Nakano Underpass, so I think you cant obtain it before this chapter. I had 2 farms, each with 10 digimon: one only with champions and 5 Sleuth Secret set, and another full of ultimates, without any farm good set. They only had 1 search digimon, and both were the commanders. I'm playing on Vita. 

Thank you so much! I've been trying to find an answer to this for a while now, glad to know it can be earned in the base game.

• 1 year later...
On 7/7/2022 at 5:24 PM, Hysteria said:

Still everything obtainable without the DLC ? Cuz I bought with the sale ):

yes you can get the Platinum without the DLC's, it's just easier if you have them
(I personally can confirm this as I managed to get Platinum in the Japanese version without any pretense of DLC)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sotiris1828 said:

yes you can get the Platinum without the DLC's, it's just easier if you have them
(I personally can confirm this as I managed to get Platinum in the Japanese version without any pretense of DLC)

Thank you ?? 

17 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Thank you 1f64f-1f3fc.png 

Np Bro, as far as I remember if you have the DLC it's easier because through the DLC you can easily get the Demon Lords and GranLocomon medals, while without the DLC the only way to get it is through the Victory Uchida that you hide in every Chapter in various locations (note that it is Missable as if you lose it you will most likely have to start over again the Story in a New Game+) and as for GranLocomon you can get it in the same way you will get Black Agumon's Medals and by MetalGreymon (Blue)

Edited by Sotiris1828