Survivors trophy

Hello, I just completed Detroit but everyone died haha

i just wanted to ask for the survivors trophy do I have to play the WHOLE game again or can I reload at a checkpoint later into the game and still keep everyone alive?

any information will help I just don’t have the effort to play everything again xD

5 minutes ago, ShadowGandalf said:

Need a fresh playthrough. I'd suggest leaving the game to one side for a few weeks/months and coming back later to avoid fatiguing yourself on it.

Alright thanks for letting me know. I’m gonna leave it as you said because it’s such a lengthy game as it is let alone making sure everyone survived 

You don't need to start all over again, you can reload a checkpoint later on, but it's actually better to start fresh, since some choices can fucked up some requirements for certain characters later on

Just remember that you need Connor, Hank, Markus, Simon, North, Josh, Kara, Alice and Luther to make it to the end of Battle for Detroit. It's also recommended to keep Chloe and Jerry alive 

3 minutes ago, Phantochi said:

You don't need to start all over again, you can reload a checkpoint later on, but it's actually better to start fresh, since some choices can fucked up some requirements for certain characters later on

Just remember that you need Connor, Hank, Markus, Simon, North, Josh, Kara, Alice and Luther to make it to the end of Battle for Detroit. It's also recommended to keep Chloe and Jerry alive 

since my first playthrough my goal was to kill everyone i think it might be better to start fresh haha

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.05.2020 at 9:58 PM, Phantochi said:

I killed Simon in the tower he is the only one I need for the trophy. After finishing the game I replayed the chapter and kept Simon alive Do I have to play the rest of the game to have the Survivors trophy?

38 minutes ago, karaman1025 said:

I killed Simon in the tower he is the only one I need for the trophy. After finishing the game I replayed the chapter and kept Simon alive Do I have to play the rest of the game to have the Survivors trophy?

if you go back and keep simon alive you will have to play to the end of the game with everyone else surviving to pop the trophy

3 hours ago, karaman1025 said:

Yeah, the Survivors trophy only pops at the end of Battle for Detroit

3 hours ago, Phantochi said:

Yeah, the Survivors trophy only pops at the end of Battle for Detroit

6 hours ago, Segnitude-_ said:

if you go back and keep simon alive you will have to play to the end of the game with everyone else surviving to pop the trophy

Thanks I just got the trophy.