Valkyrie Queen on GMGOW

Vellicordial

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I directly played the game in give me god of war, it took me like 4 days to kill her. Like some bosses of bloodborne, it is not that hard, just a lot of practice. I recorded the fight as I was really proud of myself xD

Too bad there is no difficulty trophy :/

https://youtu.be/-czVSgFtDrM

Edit: when you select the difficulty there is a red warning stating that you need God-like reflexes, that comment referred to the valkyries ;3

Edited by ShadowManuX
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 15-9-2020 at 8:40 PM, ShadowManuX said:

I directly played the game in give me god of war, it took me like 4 days to kill her. Like some bosses of bloodborne, it is not that hard, just a lot of practice. I recorded the fight as I was really proud of myself xD

Too bad there is no difficulty trophy :/

https://youtu.be/-czVSgFtDrM

Edit: when you select the difficulty there is a red warning stating that you need God-like reflexes, that comment referred to the valkyries ;3

Currently busy doing a GMGOW run as well, mainly just for fun to see how far I can get before losing my mind. I really don't expect to beat the queen, let alone actually reaching her fight, I've only just arrived at the lake of nine for the first time and some fights have already been absolutely brutal so far (but maybe things get better since you're ridiculously underpowered at the beginning imo).

Mad respect to you for achieving this!!

Edited by Flex_Da_Brent
  • Like 1