38 Confirmed Playstation 5 Games

Ya_Boy_James

10 hours ago, CountOfTuscany1 said:

ES6 is the only thing on here I’m excited about, and I’d be stunned if it was a day 1 release. Probably going to hold off and work on ps4 backlog. 

It's going to be years before ES6 comes out. Starfield is Bethesda's new IP (a space-themed RPG) and it is scheduled to drop before the next Elder Scrolls. There's a hype train who think we get Starfield in 2020 still, and if not then "definitely" 2021. I'm eager for both games but I mostly ignore outsider speculation with Bethesda; I remember in 2016 there were hyped predictions of ES6 to release in 2017.

Impressive ESO platinum btw ?

5 hours ago, Ya_Boy_James said:

It's going to be years before ES6 comes out. Starfield is Bethesda's new IP (a space-themed RPG) and it is scheduled to drop before the next Elder Scrolls. There's a hype train who think we get Starfield in 2020 still, and if not then "definitely" 2021. I'm eager for both games but I mostly ignore outsider speculation with Bethesda; I remember in 2016 there were hyped predictions of ES6 to release in 2017.

Impressive ESO platinum btw 1f44d.png

The “definitely” being in quotes sums up Bethesda nicely. Also thank you :)

18 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I never buy anything "Day 1" and never will. I'll likely never even buy a PS5 at all, especially if the games are going to be a continuance of the same old horseshit I've seen spewn across the PS4. Nothing but hot shit! My opinion, of course. To most others I'm assuming the PS4 and all its games are the "best ever".

Might i ask why you keep playing then good sir? No hate just curious. A man of other game tastes? Force of habit?

Edited by punkshepherd

if they can get the consoles form factor right..then I'll buy it day 1. it'll be worth it for the ssd and new machine hype, all I know about back compat is that it has like, an emulation mode but games will still need a patch to work, strangely. some sort of boost to native resolution or frame rates, and aa/af for a nicer picture. i've seen metro exodus on PS4 and Xbox one X and there is a pretty significant difference in texture detail, and considering that is just over half as powerful as a ps5 i expect good things with patches. and hopefully not broken shitty re-releases, looking at you 2k.

I bet we don't get to see the thing on june 3rd either, they will just show silent hill reboot and gran turismo 7 or something. which is good for me because i love silent hill, i play em every year on hallows, i'll be glad if we do get to see a form factor. and if it's a flat little box im gunna be pissed, and waiting for DF tech breakdowns. 

Interesting to read but I'll play steam versions until the PS5 get's well under way. Also I won't be buying until there's a convertor to use non Sony controllers no matter what games are available. The DS5 looks awful imo and Sony seem to fail in releasing a pro controller of any type.