GRIND

Hotrod_felix

Just a little heads up: the trophy "Max Out Fury Load" (reach max level for one of your cars) will endure for at least 4 hours of grinding, as it is lucky-based. 

Remember to set "Lucky perk" at your profile to rise up your chances to obtain better parts

• Like 1

You can also set your rare/epic/legendary parts (blue/purple/gold). Select the part and click the Touchpad to Affix.

Doesn't take that long. Just did it for TC to farm some legendary sets for the current Live Summit. You want Lucky but also Goldfinder.

Be sure to run Ace difficulty as soon as possible. To shave some more time off, buy a vehicle with a high Perf level if it's higher than your current. So my SR Vanquish (135/280) was at 180. So I bought a GSX which starts at 230, and ran Hard races for a little bit. Then cheesed Ace difficultly shortly after.

Drag events were one way to lower the grind tremendously for me when I was working on the plat. You should try the Miami South Beach event (game doesn't do it's cutscene for weather changes), work your way up from Normal, to Hard and then Ace using a Corvette C7. Took me around 3-4 hours doing constant drag events solo.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...