Can't complete Sofia's story

luckydonut

I am at the very last step of Sofia's final mission and just need to talk to her one last time but she is not responding.  I can use "Customize" to give her a hat, but "Interact" just triggers a one-way line, not a conversation.

Prior to that, I'd made it part way through the dialogue choices but it suddenly cut out. The mission is still shown as in progress and says that I need to "Talk to Sofia at C.A.M.P.".

I've tried server hopping at least a dozen times, removing her console and rebuilding it, progressing other missions... what else might give this the right kick to let me finish it?

2 hours ago, Redninja-222 said:

I would try to re start the game and see if that helps if you havent done that yet

Yep, done that a few times. Restarted the PS4 too.

2 hours ago, LilM-87 said:

Happened to me too, what i did i left the server and rejoined.

Done that a few dozen times :(

3 hours ago, Redninja-222 said:

If you are still having trouble with it try  switching her out for a different companion and then back again see if that helps.

Thanks for the suggestion but this didn't work either. I brought Becket back and then switched back to Sofia.

• 3 weeks later...

My latest on this is that Bethesda support reset the quest to the previous step "Find ATHENA" so I could go again.

But when I complete that, I have the same problem not being able to talk to Sophia.  Worse yet - in a Groundhog Day style - if I quit and re-join, I'm stuck back at the "Find ATHENA" stage. I fear this has totally glitched and I'll never get it :(