Still no "OFFICIAL" PS+ June announce

craig_obviously

I see 2 options here:

- They will follow the PS Now type of announcement where they announce the games and a few minutes later they are available for download. 

- Sony changed the date of the announcement and forgot to tell about it. Sony Japan has made a post saying they will reveal the game on May 29th, before all this Japan used to get the game announcements one day after the rest of the world, so I would say we can get the reveal today or tomorrow

8 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'd only assumed they moved it to focus attention on the State of Play, but I really like all the conspiracy theories! Keep em coming!

? Same here, they certainly keep things interesting ?

I thought I heard somewhere recently that there would be an extra game with the usual free stuff for June? Although I honestly can't remember where I saw this, so it is just speculation.

2 minutes ago, Suparichie123 said:

There it is. I thought CoD was supposed to be an additional game to June's lineup?

nothing official, again. only rumors.

edit: well, except the post from playstation blog xD. That seems official.

Edited by lesk8vaincra

They're looking for a new game to announce by tomorrow because that Star Wars game nobody likes got leaked.

4 minutes ago, xh117 said:

Any random guesses on what it will be? I'll guess Terminator Resistance or Yooka Laylee.

Yooka-Laylee is already part of the IGC, Teminator: Resistance would actually be fine with me.

26 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

I wonder if they are just being overly cautious because of the backlash the last PS+ lineup got 1f914.png

Whomever was responsible for putting those games together as IGC offerings shouldn't be allowed near the driver's seat again.

• Like 4