Still no "OFFICIAL" PS+ June announce

craig_obviously

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I feel like most people already own one of them, and a lot would own both.

Thankfully (?) I don't own either of them. Not sure if I'll add them to my library though.

Edited by Helyx

Just now, DaivRules said:

Absolutely high quality month even though I own neither and have no intention of playing them ever in the future.

Indeed, i've done both already so the month offers nothing for me!

I do sense that next month's offerings will be a bit iffy to restore the equilibrium though. That's how it has worked in the past anyway.

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I do sense that next month's offerings will be a bit iffy to restore the equilibrium though. That's how it has worked in the past anyway.

I think June might have been a balance to May's offerings in retrospect.

Just now, DaivRules said:

I think June might have been a balance to May's offerings in retrospect.

It definitely was. They were trying to ride the trend of Animal Crossing being really popular, that's why we had that abysmal May offering. But with such a good month in June, they'll find it hard to exceed expectations in July, the lineup is almost guaranteed to be a letdown for most people since they can't/won't keep up June's standard for very long. 

So we all know Sony didn't get the announcement out yesterday, whatever, I guess shit happens.

But then today when they update the Blog and have the announcement in there, there's no recognition that it's a day late. No "sorry we missed the day, things were crazy here" or anything like that. No acknowledgement of their lack of communication. 

I just hate that shit so much. If I wasn't permanently banned from the Blog I'd be writing this there.

6 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

So we all know Sony didn't get the announcement out yesterday, whatever, I guess shit happens.

But then today when they update the Blog and have the announcement in there, there's no recognition that it's a day late. No "sorry we missed the day, things were crazy here" or anything like that. No acknowledgement of their lack of communication. 

I just hate that shit so much. If I wasn't permanently banned from the Blog I'd be writing this there.

May I ask why this has you so upset?

• Like 4

What an absolute shit month. 2 shooters with dlc. This is no better than previous month with 2 simulators. 

I definitely given up on ps+. Have it now only for online and sometimes ps+ deals. 

Edited by Vergil

2 minutes ago, Vergil said:

What an anbsolute shit month. 2 shooters with dlc. This is no better than previous month with 2 simulators. 

I definitely given up on ps+. Have it now only for online and sometimes ps+ deals. 

BF2's DLC is free and they've put WWII's up for $20 right now.. I agree that it sucks that we don't get the DLC free with plus- but it could be much worse. They can't please everybody lol 

• Like 4

Just now, KillerUni12 said:

BF2's DLC is free and they've put WWII's up for $20 right now.. I agree that it sucks that we don't get the DLC free with plus- but it could be much worse. They can't please everybody lol 

Right. Battlefront has a lot of content and if you're looking to get 100% of the trophies in it, its all free! 

People just prefer a reason to moan and cry.

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, GunfighterHefty said:

May I ask why this has you so upset?

Because we're the customers and they should have at least the tiniest bit of respect for us. 

They have a schedule, they typically follow it, so when something will miss the schedule, at least acknowledge that it happened. Typing up a very simple explanation or apology would have gone a long way in showing that we matter a little bit. 

But nope, they just uploaded the crap announcement, and then uploaded three more posts in quick succession, like nothing even happened.

3 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

Because we're the customers and they should have at least the tiniest bit of respect for us. 

They have a schedule, they typically follow it, so when something will miss the schedule, at least acknowledge that it happened. Typing up a very simple explanation or apology would have gone a long way in showing that we matter a little bit. 

But nope, they just uploaded the crap announcement, and then uploaded three more posts in quick succession, like nothing even happened.

I didn't know they actually announced a schedule, I though they tended to post around the same time and people just deduced when they typically get posted.

If they promised it on a certain schedule, then yes, they absolutely should acknowledge it on the day they missed their promised delivery day, as well as an acknowledgement on the day it's delivered beyond the promised delivery. It's the professional thing to do.

• Like 2

Quite a contrast in lineups. For the current month it couldn't get more niche and the upcoming one couldn't be more mainstream. Well unless you cut Battlefront for FIFA I guess.

Either way, it's another backlog month for me.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

They announced CoD WW2 a day earlier as well. And it probably wasn’t announced yesterday because of the TLOU2 State of Play happening yesterday. Just calm down man. A day doesn’t literally make a huge difference. They said they were going to announce the second game sometime this week when they announced CoD WW2. You cleanly aren’t going to acknowledge the fact that they announced CoD a day before and made it available instantly instead of Tuesday next week which they could have done. 

25 minutes ago, locutus442 said:

Call of Duty WWII I wouldn't mind trying, but I'll pass on Microtransactions: The Game (a.k.a. Star Wars Battlefront II).

Star Wars has absolutely no MTX now. They removed all of them and you get the DLC as well for free. 

4 minutes ago, Noskillzpro407 said:

They announced CoD WW2 a day earlier as well. And it probably wasn’t announced yesterday because of the TLOU2 State of Play happening yesterday. Just calm down man. A day doesn’t literally make a huge difference. They said they were going to announce the second game sometime this week when they announced CoD WW2. You cleanly aren’t going to acknowledge the fact that they announced CoD a day before and made it available instantly instead of Tuesday next week which they could have done. 

Star Wars has absolutely no MTX now. They removed all of them and you get the DLC as well for free. 

I realize they announced and released COD early. Great, that was their decision, it's not like I owe them for that. 

Missing the day when you announce the Plus lineup and not saying anything is unprofessional and shows a lack of caring about the customers. The people who pay for the service.

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

What an absolute shit month. 2 shooters with dlc. This is no better than previous month with 2 simulators. 

Yeah and considering Xbox Live users got 4 indie titles I have never heard of this month, I would definitely choose PS Plus over that. 

9 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I realize they announced and released COD early. Great, that was their decision, it's not like I owe them for that. 

Missing the day when you announce the Plus lineup and not saying anything is unprofessional and shows a lack of caring about the customers. The people who pay for the service.

They had a State of Play yesterday. Would they want to take any attention away from that by announcing the PS Plus game for next month? No they wouldn’t want to. Also can you send me a link of some sort where Sony says when they will announce the PS Plus games for the next month?