Still no "OFFICIAL" PS+ June announce

craig_obviously

3 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

WW2 and Battlefront 2 is an exceptional offering, but I feel like most people already own one of them, and a lot would own both. Still a very high quality month though.

People say this every time big games are offered through PS+, yet every month both games show up in the PSNP top 10 most popular games.

Even if a game has sold 15 million PS4 copies prior to being on plus, that means less than 14% of PS4 owners bought the game.There's way more people who don't own a game than own it, no matter what the game is.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Typos
  • Like 4

I can understand if people are annoyed about there being two shooters, I'm not but I can understand why they are. My biggest complaint if it is in fact star wars battlefront 2 is that I'm very nostalgic for the ps2 version and the fact this is not the ps2 version makes me slightly sad.

11 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Even if a game has sold 15 million PS4 copies prior to being on plus, that means less than 14% of PS4 owners bought the game.There's way more people who don't own a game than own it, no matter what the game is.

So? Not every game is for everyone. Maybe the 86% just didn't like the game enough to buy it

15 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

People say this every time big games are offered through PS+, yet every month both games show up in the PSNP top 10 most popular games.

Games are expensive, a lot of people want to buy games but simply can't afford it. I hesitate to get most games at full price.

2 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Because we're the customers and they should have at least the tiniest bit of respect for us. 

They have a schedule, they typically follow it, so when something will miss the schedule, at least acknowledge that it happened. Typing up a very simple explanation or apology would have gone a long way in showing that we matter a little bit. 

But nope, they just uploaded the crap announcement, and then uploaded three more posts in quick succession, like nothing even happened.

there was a Federal holiday Monday.  Not surprising that things got shifted out a day.

2 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

So? Not every game is for everyone. Maybe the 86% just didn't like the game enough to buy it

I can't disagree with what you say, but you missed the point. My stance is that the argument of "most people already own this/these games" is never true.

Call of duty is no for me. 

Battlefront is interesting though. At the start the mtxs and lack of stuff/modes put me completely off. 

The fact theyve got rid of the mtxs and made all dlc free has me intrigued. 

There seems to be a big community still active too. Makes sense being Star Wars (always big fanbase). 

It seems theyve turned it on its head. 

Buuut, I still cannot bring myself to play it. Sure im probably missing out but they lost me a while back. If they keep this model up for sequels, i may have a bash down the line. 

22 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah you're right, I don't know where I got the idea it was an additional game :D Probably misinterpreted something somewhere haha

22 hours ago, lesk8vaincra said:

nothing official, again. only rumors.

edit: well, except the post from playstation blog xD. That seems official.

Playstation Access is actually a "licensed" Playstation channel! They upload a video about the lineup every month at the same time the official channels release it.

I'm willing to bet 90 percent of you on this thread have a few dozen PS Plus games you're never going to play or you played for five minutes then moved on to other games.

Free shit is free shit, until that subscription expires.

• Like 1