Hardcore

BeTheStudge

Can anyone point out what the heck is "hard Easter eggs zombie trophies"? I've been reading that from a lot of guides but any has the proper explanation to tell me what are those, neither to say they are a type of game or so. I'm new to COD but not from fps or shooters but this bothers me.

Also, the OP points out something that I don't understand correctly. Why a difficulty level for multiplayer?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Xenoblast91

27 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Can anyone point out what the heck is "hard Easter eggs zombie trophies"? I've been reading that from a lot of guides but any has the proper explanation to tell me what are those, neither to say they are a type of game or so. I'm new to COD but not from fps or shooters but this bothers me.

Also, the OP points out something that I don't understand correctly. Why a difficulty level for multiplayer?

Thanks in advance.

When he's talking about hardcore he means hardcore tdm or whatever game mode he wants to play with the hardcore setting. Now onto the hard Easter egg trophies, zombies is the horde game mode in this case the 3rd game mode called nazi zombies. This game mode is just a survival game which has a quest of steps that lead to more plot development, called an easter egg. Other COD games there tends to be only 1 easter egg, but with the first map Final Reich (the base game map) they decided to make a casual and hard easter egg. As soon as you load up the map you are given objectives to do(right side of your screen if I remember), after all these are done you have done the casual easter egg. The hard easter egg is more difficult and includes a harder boss fight at the end, the only difference being that the steps are not given, in this case use a guide by someone on youtube. If you plan on getting the platinum trophy you will need to do both the casual and hard easter egg, along with certain miscellaneous trophies too.  As usual COD trophy lists have the zombies trophies at the end of the list so everything past the Divisional Commander trophy is related to zombies.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Burstawesome said:

Sum up

Thank you very much for this explanation. However, it bothers me that "easter egg" doesn't point out a reference to other works, instead as you define it, seems to be more like questline rather than a reference in this franchise (e. g., Spider-Man PS4 has a lot of easter eggs from other Marvel properties within its missions and trophies). 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Thank you very much for this explanation. However, it bothers me that "easter egg" doesn't point out a reference to other works, instead as you define it, seems to be more like questline rather than a reference in this franchise (e. g., Spider-Man PS4 has a lot of easter eggs from other Marvel properties within its missions and trophies). 

Exactly, it's just a quest of steps you follow to get more lore. If you follow a guide it is pretty straight forward. If you are new to the franchise you might need to find a group though, it can get very challenging. Compared to other easter eggs in the DLC the base game one is easy.

7 hours ago, Burstawesome said:

Exactly, it's just a quest of steps you follow to get more lore. If you follow a guide it is pretty straight forward. If you are new to the franchise you might need to find a group though, it can get very challenging. Compared to other easter eggs in the DLC the base game one is easy.

I've started playing the game and is good in overall terms. Need to grab more experience and knowledge about the loadouts and so, but I've been reading about trophies for TTP, which I don't understand. Also there's a daily mission which I also confuse me, which is about Hardpoint match which I haven't found in the menus, LOL. Yeah I'm a completely noob in this franchise. 

17 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

I've started playing the game and is good in overall terms. Need to grab more experience and knowledge about the loadouts and so, but I've been reading about trophies for TTP, which I don't understand. Also there's a daily mission which I also confuse me, which is about Hardpoint match which I haven't found in the menus, LOL. Yeah I'm a completely noob in this franchise. 

Hardpoint is a game mode in multiplayer.