PS VITA + PS4 playing at the same time?

LoveInHell

9 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

I've been tempted to do this before but then I realised I only have two hands.1f602.png playing both a game like rayman and skyrim at the same time would be..interesting..

Well, lol, I’m not that hardcore either. I wondered because I’m AFK-ing on a game a lot.

Just now, xZoneHunter said:

I do this all the time. It's not against the rules, it's explicitly listed on the rules.

Here you can find the rules that say what constitutes a flag: 

Honestly they should make the above rules more visible on the site.

That I can agree on, they are a tiny bit hidden in the forums.

3 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

I do this all the time. It's not against the rules, it's explicitly listed on the rules.

Here you can find the rules that say what constitutes a flag: 

Honestly they should make the above rules more visible on the site.

Oh, thanks! Yeah they should make this more visible.

7 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

I wonder if I can play a game on the PS Vita while I’m also playing a game on the PS4 without getting in trouble on PSN profiles? Like getting flagged or something. Cause I might earn trophies on the PS4 and VITA at the same time.

[...

Playing multiple consoles at once - Don't be afraid to play more than one console at the same time, for example playing your Vita and PS4 at the same time. So long as the time tags on your individual games are possible, it's okay to do this. If you allow other people onto your profile to unlock trophies for you, you're putting your account at risk of having that person earning trophies in a non-legitimate way, if suspicious time tags are found within individual lists, they will be flaggable. Though allowed as they fall under the multiple console rule, "trophy teams" are not advised as they increase the chance of a member using notorious methods of earning trophies within a game. Any impossible timestamps within a game list can get flagged.

...]

not only it's possible but if I undesrtand it well seems you can even have many other players earning trophies for you simultaneously, as long as each individual games have correct time stamps

it's funny, if you are the only legitimate player on your profile, playing your games you bought with your own money, but have few trophies with wrong timestamps for any reason (mistakes with hakoom vita trick, saves stuff, ingame bug, bluescreen, etc) you lost your ranking

but have many players each of them earning trophies on your account on any games, any platform, any day, without any limits, it's ok...

Edited by Sombroff

I grinded 100 online matches afk on killzone Vita while playing rocket league PS4.

I made sure the 100 matches trophy would not unlock too close to another games trophy.

When I look at my log it looks alright unflaggable.

1 hour ago, Sombroff said:

it's funny, if you are the only legitimate player on your profile, playing your games you bought with your own money, but have few trophies with wrong timestamps for any reason (mistakes with hakoom vita trick, saves stuff, ingame bug, bluescreen, etc) you lost your ranking

but have many players each of them earning trophies on your account on any games, any platform, any day, without any limits, it's ok...

I'm not sure what you mean, it makes sense to me that illegitimate trophies would be removed from the leaderboards and legitimate would remain.

I used to do this with Final Fantasy XIV (PS4). I set up my craft work and start auto crafting while I play my Vita or play other stuffs too on PC, or do other RL reading things etc.

But I wouldn't do it if not for trophy hunting. I personally find it hard to enjoy 1 game when I have to give some attention to another game, but that's just me.

6 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I'm not sure what you mean, it makes sense to me that illegitimate trophies would be removed from the leaderboards and legitimate would remain.

I was speaking about that:

allow other people onto your profile to unlock trophies for you

It’s just my opinion but I feel it’s much more illegitimate than few bad timestamps