For the wandering souls still playing and stuck on Rockhound

taterman

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/28/2020 at 3:13 PM, taterman said:

I was stuck at 348/350 blast shards, and found that these two were the ones I was missing:

Number 8 on this page - it's too high up to detect at street level.

Number 7 on this page - same reason, but there's the added problem of it being over the water.

I hope this helps somebody! It drove me nuts for a few days.

My problem was I had caught wind of those two being commonly missed and so I made it a point of grabbing them as soon as they were accessible. For my first three 349/350 play throughs were definitely not those two because of that. Managed to grab all 350 on my fourth attempt though. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 4:51 AM, Johnnybaz85 said:

@taterman Thanks for your help and i managed to get the Blast Shards by actually using a Youtube Video series going one by one. 

Happy the post was helpful! Yeah, these blast shards were definitely a thorn in my side, I had to use a YouTube video when I was doing it too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I used one of the blast shard maps, and I consider myself lucky that I didn’t have much trouble with collecting shards. I did it my second time, because I accidently deleted my save file while trying to load it up, as I was doing some evil karma stuff, and accidently saved over it. Thankfully i got it done the second time.