Vita trick (2020)

Titanomachy_75

1 minute ago, bruin-rocks said:

It still works. You just need good timing. If you’re talking about adding another account to the vita. 

No, I mean when I add the gmail I get an error (C2-14396-3) Says go to google and because app to not be secure. So, I did that and still nothing say error code I been trying for 1 hour now ...Maybe just dont work with gmail anymore cause I did everything!

1 hour ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

Working without problems, this is your first time? Probably do you need more training for the time.

No not first time I done it few times .. want to try agian but not working .. I k ow how to do it lol done it thousands of times .. now just not working 

43 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

I don't have any problems with mine. You need to go on YouTube and go to Bushido's channel and look for his Vita Trick Tutorial video from there.

I got it to work now .. The problem was me lol I was going to the wrong google profile.. Happens when you have 2 or more lol 

2 hours ago, Helyx said:

I wonder if anyone is working on a way to natively support more than one account on the PSV without the wonky email exploit. @NeM2k2@HusKy@ProfBambam55

sounds like it would be fun but I don't own a vita...i'm also pretty useless with technology...both nem and husky deserve any and all credit/gratitude for any advancements that they have made...i'm just a dude who totally supports and is willing to promote ingenuity and dedication like theirs...

Edited by ProfBambam55
  • Like 1