Say something you like about psnprofiles.

charxsetsuna

9 minutes ago, Lucas said:

That's ironic :P 

Screenshot-2020-05-29-at-03-16-51.png

I was actually telling bad jokes so people would be too busy making fun of the jokes and not each other. Odd tactic I know but it keeps things light hearted, that and I love bad puns and bad jokes in general so any chance to go wild with it I will take with open arms.

But no I was telling those jokes for a reason, just so happens I was also having a lot of fun in the process.?

I'm sorry but,  positive feedback is still feedback so it belongs in the feedback section.

And you are aware that by moving this into the off topic section no one will see it now so the whole point of spreading positivity is mute.

If you won't move it back into the old section at least please move it into a section that appears in the home page, this website needs visible positivity please

Edited by charxsetsuna
  • Like 2

Well...ok

• I like the interface, looks super fun and especially the game tags...themes...whatever those background thingies. Site looks pretty professional and good looking. Especially the list, completion rates etc etc. Overall it's a big like, that's why I spent the money for a premium subscription.
  • Likethe community challenges as well! It's fun to take part in them
  • Like the idea of a trophy checklist.
  • I also like that the community here is pretty chill. I mean compared to...Reddit...or...youtube comments...this place is like a safe spot. Pretty decent folks overall.
  • Also enjoying the idea of trophy milestones and cabinet
  • Oh yeah the option of creating a Guide is also super nice, I like the strict guidelines and the help you get if you wish to create the best guide ever xD (credits go to BlindMango here, super helpful person)

Kinda that's it. For a guy who is interested in mostly gaming and game news and info only, this site is perfect for me. 

Edited by Copanele
  • Like 1

I've had my share of run ins with people on this website. Yet PSNProfiles is still the only website that really puts an effort into making a proper trophy account profile. It is sleek, modern, easy to use and convenient.

Everywhere else I looked at has a primitive layout, sloppy design, and is overall more cumbersome to use. You can't go wrong going to PSNProfiles to set yourself a profile if you intend to be a trophy hunter.

• Like 4

I think the community is what does it for me personally. Having active events going on (even if some people think it might be silly) really means a lot to me. For some reason it just excites me to find a collection of people interested in the same thing as me, which is considered very niche or "stupid" by others. So that's a plus. Takes a hobby I was already interested in and just magnifies it.

Also the statistics at a glance is quite fun for me. I can Google a game and click on the PSNP link for the game and get an instant feel for what the % completion is like, rarity, etc. I like how you can "tag" trophies in Guides as missable/online only/etc. It gives me a really quick "at a glance" look at the missables in games which substantially increases my game research speed to help me decide on purchase decisions, so that's a huge bonus I love about this site.

Profiles look nice and sleek too. Wish Sony would add more stuff to our profiles for next gen too. 

My only complaint still remains that I wish this site had more statistics tracking across everyone on the site for different leaderboards. Yada yada, that's been beaten to death but it's still true. I feel like the site is great in many areas yet still lacking in some others. Ah well. :)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 29/05/2020 at 1:56 PM, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I think the community here is far less toxic than other forums. It’s not perfect of course but you could do a lot worse. The site itself is incredibly well designed and I’d say addictive. It has made playing video games a lot more fun.

Fully agree ? I love the design of the site and so far only met very nice and funny people here. 

On 5/28/2020 at 8:59 PM, Lucas said:

I like the negativity.

This is hilarious. Hats off to Lucas. First comment in. Well played.

Aside from that...I just like the layout that makes me painfully aware that I should have known of the reality of "clean up" BEFORE I decided to make trophy hunting a thing in my life. I'd have to say the layout is great with trophies and trophy tracking.

I really love the guides for games. They're easy and intuitive to follow and have helped me a lot to gain difficult trophies. Also, the layout of the site is what really drew me in. The way games and trophies are organized and how your page shows and keeps track of your progress is really neat.

1. I like the front page layout

2. I like the guide layout

3. I like the forum layout

4. I like the forums

5. I like the trophy statistics

6. I like the trophy cards

7. I like the boosting sessions

8. I like the forum contests

9. I like the trophy cabinet

10. I like the game series page

11. I like the profile updates

12. I like the option: PS3 - PS4 - PSVita - etc.

13. I like the option: Last played - AZ - percentage - etc.

14. I like the latest guides tab

15. I like the newest games tab

16. I like polls

17. I like that this site is mainly for gaming but you can also talk about any other thing.