Landmark glitch

domp4484

I can’t get one landmark it’s just not there. Did everything else in the game so this one landmark is preventing me from getting 4 trophies and the plat. Tried reinstalling and even that did not work. Ruined a pretty good experience so if anyone else ran into this glitch and figured out a solution please let me know 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2020 at 6:35 PM, domp4484 said:

I can’t get one landmark it’s just not there. Did everything else in the game so this one landmark is preventing me from getting 4 trophies and the plat. Tried reinstalling and even that did not work. Ruined a pretty good experience so if anyone else ran into this glitch and figured out a solution please let me know 

Is it the landmark in the northeast of Fawtick Bayou? That’s the one I’m currently missing. 

Has anyone had issues with the pound it trophy? I beat the predator in Sapphire bay and didn't get the trophy. Been making regular backups as I had heard there was issues with trophies popping. I'm going to re-load and do it again to see if it triggers.

Edit: It popped on my third time beating the predator. I was making sure to rotate saves before but now I'm gonna be even more vigilant. Feels like this is happening all the time now. Still locked out of the Mafia II platinum!

Edited by VDZEMedia
Clarification.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still bugged the newest update gave me One of the trophies but still 3 bugged and only way to get them is to start over and 100% it again. Frustrating. But I believe it’s fixed for people wanting to start it now 

I had 2 collectibles showing on the map that were not there, one at Sapphire Bay and one at Crawfish Bay, once I loaded up the game I swam to the map marker and as usual nothing was there. Usually at this point I close the game in frustration but I decided to fast travel to the other end of the map to check that map marker and to my delight upon fast travelling the last 4 trophies all popped for me!

I might just be very lucky but try fast travelling, it might work for you too!

Yeah you got lucky it now says I’m not missing anything but the trophies didn’t pop. Congrats though I’m happy for you I know how frustrating it is. I’m just going to do it all over after ghost of Tsushima if it’s not fixed for me by then