Prologue glitch not working

Swo-Big

Can anybody else confirm this? I've tried for a solid hour now and I've tried all kinds if different timing but this is not working for me, can anyone confirm if it's been patched out? Can you still do the ledge by the stairway glitch? 

1 hour ago, Swo-Big said:

Can anybody else confirm this? I've tried for a solid hour now and I've tried all kinds if different timing but this is not working for me, can anyone confirm if it's been patched out? Can you still do the ledge by the stairway glitch? 

Sorry but if you can't get the prologue trophy properly, you ain't got a hope in hell of getting the harder zombie trophies done. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Swo-Big said:

You have to do it pre patched. 

On 5/29/2020 at 9:45 AM, Swo-Big said:

First time I've ever done zombies even trying for a few hours now, tense ish- consistently get to 17 and 18 but then bazinga, I'm a trophy ho so I'm just trying to get thru this with the quickness

I wouldn't worry about getting this done quickly, you're better off taking your time. Die, learn why and improve from it. 

Pressure cooker is fairly easy once you've memorized the training route and time how long the zombies need to move from one staircase to the other.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2020 at 11:21 PM, Swo-Big said:

hi, you should try to do it legit, without a glitch. It takes around 30 min once you get around

• 1 month later...

if you mean this:glitch:

I can confirm it still works like a charm did it twice recently for some friends. Do the same thing he did, spent money on the weapon crate and try to get the bow. Hardest thing is rng due to the random weapon drop.Sometimes it takes 30-40 tries to get the bow if you have bad luck. Once you got the bow don't run around like he did. Stand on the right hand side of weapon crate with your back to it, and always aim on the right door frame in front of you. Shoot the whole time, never stop until the trophy pops. The whole hitbox is bugged in a good way which will kill all zombies with ease, those who enter the room from the right and front. 

An additional tip for the timing with the quick revive, DON'T press all buttons at the same time, activate freefire like half a second later. 

I did this glitch many times and it always works. 

I did this trophy legit once and man it was a pain this house is so small you really need the perfect route to train this brainless bastards. 

If you need a perfect route for the legit way let me know I had a video once I can try to find it. 

Good luck guys. You can do it

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

if you mean this:glitch:

I can confirm it still works like a charm did it twice recently for some friends. Do the same thing he did, spent money on the weapon crate and try to get the bow. Hardest thing is rng due to the random weapon drop.Sometimes it takes 30-40 tries to get the bow if you have bad luck. Once you got the bow don't run around like he did. Stand on the right hand side of weapon crate with your back to it, and always aim on the right door frame in front of you. Shoot the whole time, never stop until the trophy pops. The whole hitbox is bugged in a good way which will kill all zombies with ease, those who enter the room from the right and front. 

An additional tip for the timing with the quick revive, DON'T press all buttons at the same time, activate freefire like half a second later. 

I did this glitch many times and it always works. 

I did this trophy legit once and man it was a pain this house is so small you really need the perfect route to train this brainless bastards. 

If you need a perfect route for the legit way let me know I had a video once I can try to find it. 

Good luck guys. You can do it

thanks mate ive honestly tried it like 50 times now for it to only work once lol, and.....i still died haha. Been trying it legit for a couple of days now.......hopefully ill get it one day. Cheers for the reply 

There is a particular training strategy to this that I use. I managed to beat round 25 prologue with only mp40 using this strat. With only 1 down. Ironically the down was on round 10 and due to me not paying attention. I’ll try record my strategy next time I play to help people struggling. 

• Like 1