Discount live on PS Store, worth it?

I have this game a PS Plus from last year. Want to try it, and by briefly looking into it, reminded me a lot of what Spider-Man actually is. However, right now there's a discount for the Premium Edition, and despite the description says about the Season Pass, I want to know if is worth the purchase. I mean, I've already own the game via Plus, but the file will overwrite that version with the add-on of all DLC? Writing this because the Season Pass itself is $20, while this bundle is roughly $10; obviously a deal but, have a concern about this issue. Should I wait for the discount of the Season Pass alone or there's no direct problem with the Edition? Thanks. 

I got the base game through PS+ as well. I bought the season pass during the Extended Play sale and all DLC add-ons are shown as free, even if I take a look at the Premium Edition it says "purchased". However, if my PS+ version expires, I won't be able to play the game.

Considering this, if you buy the Premium Edition, you won't get another version, you will "own" the base game instead (if your PS+ subscription expires you will still be able to play the game) and all DLCs will appear as free. You will only need to download each DLC.

Edited by Deceptrox
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, djb5f said:

I recently bought the Season Pass for $6 as I also have the base game from PS Plus.  But the question is do I ever get around to playing it.  Quite the backlog and Spider-man comes first.

The season pass give access to all trophies ?

(question can look strange but more and more games have season pass which don't give access to all DLCs -__-)

16 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

(question can look strange but more and more games have season pass which don't give access to all DLCs -__-)

as far as I know, yes

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, seblegamer said:

8 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

I got the base game through PS+ as well. I bought the season pass during the Extended Play sale and all DLC add-ons are shown as free, even if I take a look at the Premium Edition it says "purchased". However, if my PS+ version expires, I won't be able to play the game.

Considering this, if you buy the Premium Edition, you won't get another version, you will "own" the base game instead (if your PS+ subscription expires you will still be able to play the game) and all DLCs will appear as free. You will only need to download each DLC.

From what you guys has told me, I think that I should look into that discount. More because I want 100% in the game, so, getting the Season Pass will help me because will unlock everything else in the store, am I right?

Anyways, my dumbass self forgot to purchase it when was available for the "Extended Play" sale recently, so well... I will be spending $3 more for the doubtness at that time :facepalm: And by PS+ suscription, I don't plan to let it expire so may be I should look to this sale then, SMH. 

55 minutes ago, Xenoblast91 said:

From what you guys has told me, I think that I should look into that discount. More because I want 100% in the game, so, getting the Season Pass will help me because will unlock everything else in the store, am I right?

Anyways, my dumbass self forgot to purchase it when was available for the "Extended Play" sale recently, so well... I will be spending $3 more for the doubtness at that time :facepalm: And by PS+ suscription, I don't plan to let it expire so may be I should look to this sale then, SMH. 

Buying the season pass will make all DLC add-ons appear as free, so yes, you'll be able to 100% the game.

• Like 1