Can you play multiple times against the same player in a single online draft ?

Gewehr_FR

Hello,

I wanna use my 2 ps3, with 2 fifa 16 games, to boost the invincibles trophy.

My planning is:

Myself vs Secondary 1 -- 1 Victory

Sec1 vs Sec2 
Myself vs Sec1 -- 2 Victories

Sec1 vs Sec2
Sec1 vs Sec3
Myself vs Sec1 -- 3 Victories

Sec1 vs Sec2

Sec1 vs Sec3

Sec1 vs Sec4

Myself vs Sec1 -- 4 Victories

I'm aware this would require a lot of coins, and I'm not gonna spend real money, but ultimately, would this work out ?

And also, as said in the title, can you play multiple times against the same player in a single online draft ?

EDIT:

It seems I got it all wrong. I need to create 14 additional accounts and follow this:

1. A1vsB1 - winner A1
2. A2vsB2 - winner B2
3. A3vsB3 - winner A3
4. A4vsB4 - winner B4
5. A5vsB5 - winner A5
6. A6vsB6 - winner B6
7. A7vsB7 - winner A7
8. A8vsB8 - winner B8

In Round 2, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 3.

9. A1vsB2 - winner A1
10. A3vsB4 - winner B4
11. A5vsB6 - winner A5

12. A7vsB8 - winner B8

In Round 3, the following games will be played and the winners of each game will progress to round 4 (the final).

13. A1vsB4 - winner A1
14. A5vsB8 - winner B8

now onto the final

15. A1vsB8 - Winner A1

(taken from the ps4 fifa 16 forum thread)

That means a hell lot of coins.

Edited by Gewehr_FR

• 4 weeks later...

Well, 4 weeks later, I made it.

The accounts that lost the draft helped me by reducing the grind quite considerably. I would earn 5000 coins minimum per draft lose by selling the cards.

I also bought the ea 200 coins boosters when they were available, at level 3 and level 5.

Maybe I could have sent as gifts from my main account 1000 coins boosters. I didn't bother because I thought this could potentially interfere with the matchmaking.

Anyway, thread closed. Perhaps this could help another mad man like me.

The things we do for trophies.. 

I managed to get this trophy on my third entry but I really admire your dedication. 

However I did a similar method on Top Spin 4 using multiple accounts with my partner doing the same to boost the online trophies.(Grandslam and rank 15).

Indeed, I've had worst grind, but still... 

Also, my second ps3 ended up eating the fifa 16 disc, ha. I can't get it out. Even with the power + eject method. I probably won't need it again anyways.

I still have one long grind for a silly psn game and I will be pretty much done with online trophies on ps3. This feels like work but hey, perfectionism.

Well, I see you've done the Battlefield Hardline 40 000 Kills, you might be crazier than me after all. ;)

I've also bought fifa 20 on sale on the ps store. The platinum rating is rarer than this one. But it should be doable. After this I think I will have enough of ps football games (and any EA game).

Edited by Gewehr_FR
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gewehr_FR said:

Indeed, I've had worst grind, but still... 

Also, my second ps3 ended up eating the fifa 16 disc, ha. I can't get it out. Even with the power + eject method. I probably won't need it again anyways.

I still have one long grind for a silly psn game and I will be pretty done with online trophies on ps3. This feels like work but hey, perfectionism.

Well, I see you've done the Battlefield Hardline 40 000 Kills, you might be crazier than me after all. ;)

I've also bought fifa 20 on sale on the ps store. The platinum rating is rarer than this one. But it should be doable. After this I think I will have enough of ps football games (and any EA game).

Oh yeah man I actually have over 45k kills and +600 hours legit on BFH as I really enjoyed the game (unlike most people) ;)

• 1 year later...