OBJECTION! This series is underrated! (stream video compilation)

Sorry. I couldn't think of a better title. lol.

This is just another one of my compilations of streams that I do. Yep. Including this game.

I mean... I don't think I'm wrong though. The Ace Attorney series/franchise is definitely one of the most underrated, underestimated and underrated series ever IMO. The fact that it gets treated like crap by it's own company that makes it, Capcom, just makes it even worse.

I was able to restrain myself from regressing back to Capcom bashing though, for the most part, unlike when I did my let's play of the Fan Translation Version of Ace Attorney Investigations 2. Hopefully I'll keep it up. I'll try to anyway but no guarantees.

Here's the first video where I talk about what the series is and what you do in it and I show off some of Case 4 of the first game Ace Attorney which is probably the best case of the first game. Although Case 5 is pretty decent too.

I also got the 'Secret Weapons Three' trophy in this stream in case anyone needs help with getting that one. But you shouldn't because it's honestly not that hard to get. lol.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Due to my stream for Justice For All utterly breaking... I was unable to show anything from that game. Sorry. ?

I changed how I did it though and it looks like it worked. Wires were everywhere but I guess that's just what you have to do in order to get streams to work properly? It's still jumpy but far better than the Justice For All stream that broke.

Either way here's me playing all of Case 1 of Trials and Tribulations.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I DO NOT LIKE visuals novels at all but this series is one i couldn't stop playing. I love the fact you get to solve cases and as a fan of crime dramas I'm happy I get to experience something like this on console. It's very witty and it's so entertaining. It's def a game where I can sit down and relax and have a cup of tea and unwind and be SHOCKED at the many unexpected twists and turns this trilogy has and the music is just so beautiful too. Not enough credit is given for that. I do feel safe with the free save-game mechanic anywhere in the game just in-case I mess up but so far I've only gotten one gameover. It's really fun piecing evidence together without any help and I do advise not using a guide at all during your playthrough unless it's the missable trophies. I can't imagine anyone just skipping scenes for an easy platinum. Your honestly dumb if you do that. I'm speaking out in truth because as someone who has done that with games in the past especially with visual novels this game has gotten be so hooked that I'm not even thinking about getting the trophies when I'm playing this game. That's how good it is. Pick this game up because it's more than a visual novel, much more than that ?️

I'd play through it again if

(A) I didn't have them all on DS already

(B) It was on Vita.

I quite like visual novels and have played some of them on Vita, but when I'm outside or on the train etc.

Reading for hours on a big TV screen seems a bit odd to me. Imagine buying a book and being restricted to only one place in the world to read it.

23 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

I'd play through it again if

(A) I didn't have them all on DS already

(B) It was on Vita.

I quite like visual novels and have played some of them on Vita, but when I'm outside or on the train etc.

Reading for hours on a big TV screen seems a bit odd to me. Imagine buying a book and being restricted to only one place in the world to read it.

I used Remote Play for 'em

• 2 months later...

I just finished all three games. A few parts seem loopy in critical logic consistency to me but otherwise, the cases are well made mysteries. The build-up to the final case's premise in the third game was well done but I felt that a couple of tie-ups towards the end could have spent more time in the writing room. It was still the best one in Trials & Tribulation and a certain exchange between two characters made me feel emotional because it struck close to home.

Definitely underrated and deserves more sales on PlayStation. 

Edited by Eraezr
  • Like 1