Bugged trophies

Um...

So after the Sarevok fight, this started automatically, and I didn't get the OG trophy. So I imported from a save before the boss battle, and I got the... "Amendments" trophy, which is apparently a kind of later story trophy? And OG didn't pop.

What the hell?

1 hour ago, fbdbh said:

Um...

So after the Sarevok fight, this started automatically, and I didn't get the OG trophy. So I imported from a save before the boss battle, and I got the... "Amendments" trophy, which is apparently a kind of later story trophy? And OG didn't pop.

What the hell?

The og flag is probably the same glitch as the first time.

Edited by charxsetsuna

On 5/29/2020 at 0:43 PM, fbdbh said:

Um...

What the hell?

To get the O.G. trophy (if it doesn't pop right away) you need to have Minsc, Dynahier, Jaheira, Khalid, and Safana in your party at the same time. If you don't end BG1 with your party consisting of them then you can't get this trophy until chapter 9 I believe in Dragonspear.

18 hours ago, kmosesltd said:

To get the O.G. trophy (if it doesn't pop right away) you need to have Minsc, Dynahier, Jaheira, Khalid, and Safana in your party at the same time. If you don't end BG1 with your party consisting of them then you can't get this trophy until chapter 9 I believe in Dragonspear.

What if uh... Dynaheir happened to... uh... die in BG1?

On 6/6/2020 at 10:06 AM, fbdbh said:

What if uh... Dynaheir happened to... uh... die in BG1?

Ummmm I believe I don't have an answer to that lol. At the beginning of Dragonspear Minsc and Dynaheir are in Baldur's Gate one of the hotels, IF she is no longer available then I believe the OG crew COULD be completed with a different member? Don't quote me on this.

All I know is that my party layout worked for me. Worse case scenerio, start a fresh Dragonspear game and work your way to chapter 10?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Several trophies don't unlock for me, some of them I understand why, some of them are just puzzling, these especially, which are game-long trophies.

- All enemies are present at the last battle, yet no trophy

- I have more than three reasons to prove my innocence, yet it doesn't work

Edit: after a reload, the all enemies trophy unlocked, I had to manually attack all important characters. The other... I have no idea, Corwin is hostile, I guess you have to be nice to her throughout the game?

Edited by fbdbh