My silly blog post about this game

noahriggs

Pretty good review, i liked it. I had no idea that My name is mayo is the one who started with the 10 mins platinum trend, i'll apologize to ratalaika now.

Just a tip, if you're planning to do longer reviews, you should consider changing the color of your blog, i feel like this greenish wouldn’t be too easy for the eyes, other than that, it was a fun read, keep it going

• Like 1

Yeah I don’t have much sense of design. I don’t really know how to make it look good, but I enjoy writing. I don’t advertise well either so this was the first post that really got read. Hey there’s nowhere to go but up

Great review! You sold me, I’m running straight to the PS Store to buy this one now.

I gotta wonder though, with the overwhelming success of this turd, I mean err.... game, it’s genuinely shocking we haven’t seen a sequel yet! “My Name is Mustard” could even introduce new mechanics, like spamming the square button instead of X etc. I think it would be a huge hit!

What do you think? Would you play it?

• Like 2

Well hey if it wouldn't have been for this game then you would not have written the article and then I would have had a boring afternoon. But like this, I got double the entertainment because of a jar of mayo XD. 

In Kronk's voice, "oh yeah, it's all coming together". 

But still, nice review. I liked it!

Future civilizations will uncover the source code for this timeless masterpiece in an archaeological dig and put it in a museum and the people will gaze in awe at the genius that went unappreciated in its time. 

On 6/3/2020 at 7:59 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Great review! You sold me, I’m running straight to the PS Store to buy this one now.

I gotta wonder though, with the overwhelming success of this turd, I mean err.... game, it’s genuinely shocking we haven’t seen a sequel yet! “My Name is Mustard” could even introduce new mechanics, like spamming the square button instead of X etc. I think it would be a huge hit!

What do you think? Would you play it?

I would definitely play it on multiple consoles. I think my wife would too. Her only platinums are Skyrim and Mayo.