Warning: it's not a easy game !

lucask001

Warning ! This game is really not easy at all and requires either strong skills in style or a lot of training. Frankly I don't understand that trophies are generally so common. And I'm not talking about the gold trophies which are downright super difficult and require knowing the game by heart! You are warned.... 

• Like 4

The game, in my opinion, isn't that hard, with some practice. I would say 3/10 difficulty, I was able to get the plat in an hour. The game doesn't have a lot of owners and you can save scum all trophies, that's why the game is so common.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 7/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, DARKSCORPONOXR said:

its not that difficult so i dont agree with ppl advising to use the save exploit... im doing the olympian run & can make it through to world 4 & getting killed... seriously if you cant do games legit then you aint a gamer... 

I for one, can live with that.

I second the OP, these trophies are annoying as hell without using the save exploit. It certainly gets more manageable once you learn the timing and rhythm, but easy it ain't, and this isn't gameplay I really want to take the time to master through countless game overs.....

• Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 8:40 PM, timpurnat said:

The game, in my opinion, isn't that hard, with some practice. I would say 3/10 difficulty, I was able to get the plat in an hour. The game doesn't have a lot of owners and you can save scum all trophies, that's why the game is so common.

Learning curve needs to be included to :') Otherwise all games would be the same difficulty. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 5/30/2020 at 1:40 AM, timpurnat said:

you can save scum all trophies

How does the save scum work? Is there any guide you'd like to recommend?

Thank you!

P.S. I got this game via a giveaway before the pandemic started. I'm not that good at platformers, but I was able to plat some platformers. xD

23 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

How does the save scum work? Is there any guide you'd like to recommend?

Thank you!

P.S. I got this game via a giveaway before the pandemic started. I'm not that good at platformers, but I was able to plat some platformers. xD

It's been 2 years since I played the game haha, but if I remember correctly, you can quit the game after each level, upload the save to USB or PS+ cloud and then continue playing from the last level you played and then if you die just load that save. It's useful for all playthroughs, if you are too slow for example, or miss a few collectibles, you can just load a save a replay the level. On vita, if you are about to die, you can press PS button and suspend the game and then simply close it, so you don't even have to use the PS+ storage. I think that's possible on ps4 too, BUT you need to pause the game in time and sometimes you won't be quick enough, so backing up the save is always the safer option

I think I used this as a reference: 

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to add some info about the "Beat the Developer - Part 2". The only way this can be done is by beating each level collecting all the coins, being fast, and not dying. You must have a total of 21 lives (100 coins per level is the bonus) AND more then 1166 coins (I got all coins, 1196 I think).

Something that helped me with this and other trophies was when I died, quickly pressing the "PS" button and closing the game then reopening the game, allowed me to continue where I left off.

Another method when doing this particular trophy is that you can quit the level if you miss a coin and restart without any penalty. Also, after completing each level, go to level select to choose that level and practice over and over until you think you have it down then attempt it. You dont have to do levels back to back to back. Quitting doesn't affect progress.

Hope these strategies work for others as well. As stated above, this game is not easy by any means, but certainly doable by an average gamer like me! Good luck!

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Not that difficult, might give it like a 5/10 difficulty. Most of the trophies you can cheese by using the cloud save or closing and reopening the game, the hardest trophy is definitely the five minute speedrun requires little to no mistakes literally was like a minute away from voiding the trophy, so that really shows you how much extra time you get. Another trophy people are saying is difficult is the one stone run, mainly just the first world everything else is very doable without any stones.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi