lucask001

Warning: it's not a easy game !

6 posts in this topic

Warning ! This game is really not easy at all and requires either strong skills in style or a lot of training. Frankly I don't understand that trophies are generally so common. And I'm not talking about the gold trophies which are downright super difficult and require knowing the game by heart! You are warned.... 

Posted (edited)

The game, in my opinion, isn't that hard, with some practice. I would say 3/10 difficulty, I was able to get the plat in an hour. The game doesn't have a lot of owners and you can save scum all trophies, that's why the game is so common.

Edited by timpurnat

Posted (edited)

its not that difficult so i dont agree with ppl advising to use the save exploit... im doing the olympian run & can make it through to world 4 without getting killed... seriously if you cant do games legit then you aint a gamer... 

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

k

7 minutes ago, DARKSCORPONOXR said:

its not that difficult so i dont agree with ppl advising to use the save exploit... im doing the olympian run & can make it through to world 4 & getting killed... seriously if you cant do games legit then you aint a gamer... 

On 7/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, DARKSCORPONOXR said:

its not that difficult so i dont agree with ppl advising to use the save exploit... im doing the olympian run & can make it through to world 4 & getting killed... seriously if you cant do games legit then you aint a gamer... 

I for one, can live with that.

I second the OP, these trophies are annoying as hell without using the save exploit. It certainly gets more manageable once you learn the timing and rhythm, but easy it ain't, and this isn't gameplay I really want to take the time to master through countless game overs.....

On 5/29/2020 at 8:40 PM, timpurnat said:

The game, in my opinion, isn't that hard, with some practice. I would say 3/10 difficulty, I was able to get the plat in an hour. The game doesn't have a lot of owners and you can save scum all trophies, that's why the game is so common.

Learning curve needs to be included to :') Otherwise all games would be the same difficulty.