Everything is Permitted: Stag Party option

At the end of the mission you get an option either automatically taking over a littlr section  of the map or recruit Nyte Blade as your homie. With the assassinations being given by your homies is Nyte Blade one of them that gives an assassination challange? So if I decide to take the first option with the ability to take over one section of the map will that lock me out of getting the last remaining assassination contracts?

It's been years since I got the platinum this game on the PS3 so I've totally forgotten ?. Thankyou 

6 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

At the end of the mission you get an option either automatically taking over a littlr section  of the map or recruit Nyte Blade as your homie. With the assassinations being given by your homies is Nyte Blade one of them that gives an assassination challange? So if I decide to take the first option with the ability to take over one section of the map will that lock me out of getting the last remaining assassination contracts?

It's been years since I got the platinum this game on the PS3 so I've totally forgotten 1f602.png. Thankyou 

Make whichever choice you want. Nyte Blade doesn’t give you any assassinations. I won’t say who does or at what point in the story you get them as it’s a spoiler but you can’t miss any assassination contracts

• Like 1