The most/least amount of fun you've had trying to get a platinum trophy?

Foxtrot-913

What's the most fun you've had trying to get a platinum trophy? What's the least fun?

I recently got the All 4 One platinum trophy and although it wasn't hard at all, it was one of the least fun games I've ever played. It was probably the worst R&C game so far. The lack of a controllable player camera and the wack controls was something I was never able to get used to.

The most fun I've ever had getting a platinum is probably Silent Hill 2. Each playthrough geared you towards the 10 star run to the point where you know almost every single corner of Silent Hill. It was a difficult platinum to get but the final results screen was so satisfying. 

Edited by Foxtrot-913
grammar

The most fun for me was probably Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Good story, good characters, fun setting. Even though it got serious near the end, still enjoyed it. Enjoyed plundering and exploring  the Caribbean. Least fun will definitely be Super Bomberman R when it's done. Those fucking blocks and bombs! :angry: Who thought that would be a good idea when there's no way in hell you'd be legitimately done after you got all the other trophies? 

Most Fun: Bloodborne

My favorite PS4 exclusive. Awesome game, captivating lore, original monster designs, unparalleled atmosphere, just a joy to play through.

Least Fun: Orc Slayer

A truly bottom of the barrel game. Awful Nintendo 64 era graphics, terrible gameplay, extremely repetitive, enemies getting stuck on fences, horrible sound, etc etc. Avoid this game at all costs.

• Like 2

Most Fun : The Last Of Us Remastered

I am really happy to meet with this game. I've played more than 200 hours but I'm happy for every second of it. ( Including multiplayer)

Least Fun : Shadow of Colossus 

There was really tough struggle but not with colossus, struggle with camera and game controls.

• Like 2

Most fun : Walking Dead Season 1

Just have fun, an awesome story, no need to worry about the trophies.

Least fun : Trivial Pursuit PS3

Friend lent me it saying it was an easy platinum, I don't even like quiz games but I had a go and hated it, and because there are ridiculously hard trophies like complete the entire game without getting a question wrong, you have to pause the game at every question and google the answers, no way to do it legitimately . I played it for half a day and it was so boring, oh and of course I accidentally screwed up one of trophies so when I completed the game I had to start again and go after one that failed to pop.

Last game I ever played just for the trophies, even if the game is free! Shitty games with easy trophies ain't worth it..