The Welcome Wagon trophy glitched?

16 hours ago, TheCrow1- said:

I just noticed that I never got The Welcome Wagon trophy, is anybody here having the same issue?

This is a common issue it seems, if I were you before you achieve a trophy, make a manual save so if it does glitch for you, you can just reload that. That's what I've been doing anyway.

7 hours ago, Lukejordan16 said:

Have you put the game in rest mode? That seems to be what causes the trophies to glitch. 

I don't think putting your console into rest mode is the issue, I never leave my PS4 in rest mode yet 2 story related and 2 DLC trophies glitched out for me so I had to re attempt them.

On 5/31/2020 at 0:54 AM, Lukejordan16 said:

Have you put the game in rest mode? That seems to be what causes the trophies to glitch. 

I'm not sure, tho I'm too scared to play it atm don't wanna have the You're My Hero! trophy glitch out on me. Would be nice if I knew what causes it. 

On 5/31/2020 at 8:04 AM, ZachBoardyHD said:

This is a common issue it seems, if I were you before you achieve a trophy, make a manual save so if it does glitch for you, you can just reload that. That's what I've been doing anyway.

I don't think putting your console into rest mode is the issue, I never leave my PS4 in rest mode yet 2 story related and 2 DLC trophies glitched out for me so I had to re attempt them.

Do you know what causes it?