How is the game to plat starting today?

GardenOfSouls

Well, to make a proper 'build' you'll definetely need a couple hours in, this is not a friendly game like diablo, or any other action rpg, so, leave this one aside if you want an easy platinum. 

But the game still alive, you can buy almost everything you need for your class from other players using in game currency in the action house, or whatever it's call. 

This game has many complex mechanics to it, if you take builds for example, you can do countless builds for each character, but its very easy to fuck it up, try watching videos, streams, read guides about it, and see if you like it, but don't expect an easy road to the platinum, other than that, good luck with the platinum, and have fun

• Like 2

Extremely grindy and steep learning curve if you never played it on PC. Definitely a very long road to plat, but can be fun and addicting if you like looter arpg. 

Just beware, even though there is an auction house..it's pretty busted. The item filter is awful along with price fixers and bloated prices due to lack of players/bots compare to PC.The game crashes a lot and it's fps drops like a rock when there is too much shit in the screen.

Depending on the build you decide, you might have to find someone to carry you through some maps or bosses because either your build can't do the map or boss or that you aren't geared good enough or that you suck at the boss.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Can someone confirm if this would work on PS4 solo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXiXlEAB6tw

Cyclone builds are still pretty solid in this currently league. Whether they will get hit in a month or two is another story.

8 hours ago, GardenOfSouls said:

Thanks for all the answers. Did I need necromancer to plat? For the 60 mínions at once trophy? If not, which class should I do?

You don't need to as long as you got the attribute requirement for the gems needed to summon 60 minions, but a necromancer will make it a piece of cake. That up to you what class you want. Just be careful when copying some else build from PC because you might run into the issue that you might need a required item and it might be extremely costly on the console market compared to PC. You can always create another class if you like it.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 4:05 AM, lukaszssj2 said:

Currently playing PoE and seems trophy Locomancer is bugged because 1 waypoint in Templar Laboratory is not available to tag :/

Prepare yourself for great farm with Atlas maps.

Locomancer is fine and it's not bugged. I've earned the trophy after they removed the way point and I didn't even tag the Templar Lab waypoint before they removed it. They moved the stupid waypoint to Karui shore after your beat the end game boss Sirus. So pretty much you have no other choice but to beat Sirus or have someone carry you just to get that trophy.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 2

On 30/05/2020 at 9:35 PM, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Cyclone builds are still pretty solid in this currently league. Whether they will get hit in a month or two is another story.

You don't need to as long as you got the attribute requirement for the gems needed to summon 60 minions, but a necromancer will make it a piece of cake. That up to you what class you want. Just be careful when copying some else build from PC because you might run into the issue that you might need a required item and it might be extremely costly on the console market compared to PC. You can always create another class if you like it.

And How is necramcer builds for solo playing?

On 31.05.2020 at 3:45 PM, U_mad_bro7778 said:

Locomancer is fine and it's not bugged. I've earned the trophy after they removed the way point and i didn't even tag the Templar Lab waypoint before they removed it. They moved the stupid waypoint to Karui shore after your beat the end game boss Sirus. So pretty much you pretty much have no other choice but to beat Sirus or have someone carry you just to get that trophy.

Aww... That's great. 

What about trophy Apprentice Carthographer? Ive completed every single 83 white maps T1-5 that I found on the map of atlas and trophy didnt pop.. Any1 who has this trophy can tell me what went wrong?

16 minutes ago, lukaszssj2 said:

Aww... That's great. 

What about trophy Apprentice Carthographer? Ive completed every single 83 white maps T1-5 that I found on the map of atlas and trophy didnt pop.. Any1 who has this trophy can tell me what went wrong?

Mine unlocked as soon as I placed a Watchstone in each map area and I had only completed a total of 56 white maps at the time

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

The trophy descriptions are inaccurate since the December update. Instead of clearing all white/yellow/red maps to get the corresponding trophy, you have to place stones on the towers. One on each for apprentice, two on each for journeyman and three on each for master. You still have to beat all maps for Atlas of Worlds.

• Like 2

On 5/31/2020 at 11:24 PM, GardenOfSouls said:

And How is necramcer builds for solo playing?

Not my cup of tea. I quit my necro/curse build shortly after i hit the red maps on league. Found it extremely slow in terms of map clearing/bossing and couldn't handle red maps, but then again my gear was completely trash so your mileage may vary here.

Edited by U_mad_bro7778

On 2.06.2020 at 8:44 PM, Briste said:

The trophy descriptions are inaccurate since the December update. Instead of clearing all white/yellow/red maps to get the corresponding trophy, you have to place stones on the towers. One on each for apprentice, two on each for journeyman and three on each for master. You still have to beat all maps for Atlas of Worlds.

Cool! It works? You saved my time and my life ? Thank You ?

I have another and hopefully last one question.

As we know the league is close to end. There is no chance to plat it before it happens. When my character turns in standard, platinum is still doable?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lukaszssj2 said:

Cool! It works1f44c.png You saved my time and my life 1f602.png Thank You 1f37b.png

I have another and hopefully last one question.

As we know the league is close to end. There is no chance to plat it before it happens. When my character turns in standard, platinum is still doable?

Yes. Everything pretty much gets carry over. I'm pretty close to plat and my character that I'm still with was moved to standard.

I am a veteran PC player of the game and I was able to platinum the game really fast last year. As a general FYI for anyone reading or planning to play this game, the trophies are under constant requirement changes due to the evolving nature of the game. Locomancer was unobtainable initially but you need to kill the Awakener boss to access the Karui Shores waypoint as far as i'm aware for that trophy but the real challenge is completing the atlas.

It is very hard to do due to the limited availability of the the very rare maps. This leads them to be priced at insane values. If you are playing this and looking to platinum it, i highly suggest playing with others, working together and sharing items with each other to succeed together. On the standard game(which means outside of the current league), Doryani's Machinarium is over 20 EXALTS last i was told. For me personally during blight league late last year it was 16EXALTS. Perandus manor is also 8-15exalts. Hall of Grandmasters is the last challenging map, it isn't expensive and is a common drop but most builds generally can't clear it in 6 portals. Trade is also a scam and inconsistent as ever hence why i suggest playing with others. 

These are things to be aware of if trying to platinum the game and can be made easier if playing with others and working on completions together in every way. 

Edited by Kal-El457
  • Like 2

My main is a Witch and I found her pretty great at Solo Mob clearing. My friend used Necromancer but it's hard to keep as much damage up currently. Also I personally would just make a second character for necromancer trophy and have ask someone to help grind ya through. Summancer was what my friend used but there's two big issues first between your own minions and mobs you will have on screen makes it incredibly hard to move. Second your fps can drop hard and I mean hard on PS4 with all the summoned units on screen then also add in particle effects they may be blasting off.

Edit:  Amending this review as I've started playing again.

From June 7th, 2020:  I gave up because the game is a buggy mess. The hardest part of completing anything is trying to get it done before the game crashes. If youre farming maps for 2 hours you can expect to crash at least 5 times.

When I wrote the above, I was playing this game a lot as a league witch in 3.9 (around January 2020).  The game was a lot of fun but as soon as I got to Atlas and started doing maps I'd legit crash every other map.  After crashing dozens of times over a couple of weeks and losing portals, quests, etc due to blue screen I decided to just give up on the game. 

I never deleted the game and saw quite a few patches, and right now I'm between games waiting for TLOU2 so I started playing again this week (June 17th, 2020).  So far I haven't crashed once after doing maybe 3 dozen maps over a couple of play sessions and the game is starting to become fun again.  Really hoping the 3.11 patch/league retains the stability that 3.10 has.

Edited by JunkSkelington