Rating an Ea sports post troubles?

The_Real_T-Bomb

• 2 months later...

Exact same problem. Did a bit of research and I couldn't find a solution. Apparently it's random whether you are able to get it or not. For anyone not affected: Whenever we reply to a post or like/dislike a post... nothing happens. No matter how often you try or restart the game. Even reinstalling won't help. I actually have 2 PS4's and it works in neither of them. I just tried It on my alt and It worked like a charm. Does anyone have a fix? Please help us out!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 7:15 PM, Detox2033 said:

Hm but it can't be random which users get the trophy and which users don't by doing the exact same thing.

I cant test it because no one of my friends play f15 anymore, so no posts :/

does it have to be from a friend? I thought that you could like the official ea sports post

11 hours ago, The_Real_T-Bomb said:

does it have to be from a friend? I thought that you could like the official ea sports post

That could be at release for years, but EA posts nothing in these old titles anymore ;) You need an actual statement to comment and like. And afaik when friends play a match, they post it to the news feed, so others friends can like it. I have no friends wo still play Fifa 15 :P

• Like 1