Strange trophy glitch in Thumper

Orphioon

Thumper was on sale, so i finally decided to pick this one up to play on the psvr, up until level 3 everything was going well.

When i completed chapter 3, i got the trophy for getting the S rank, but for some reason the trophy for 'completing level 3' didnt pop at all, i tried looking up any glitches related to Thumper and its trophies / Achievements and i couldn't find anything.

Has this happened anytime before? the scarcity of this glitch is making me really worried that this might be flaggable, kinda killed my whole mood to continue further.

I appreciate the response, i did a bit of testing trying to replicate it, by spamming restarting previous checkpoint and restart current checkpoint right after finishing a section, and by spamming pauses after finishing the last segment, i managed to get no trophy pop up on the result screen (when it would normally pop for me), and then having the game hang on black screen after fading right after that (on an alt)

It isn't quite what happened to me, but its in the vicinity, try to avoid doing those 2 things if anyone reading is going for the 100%, ill probably do more testing over the course of a few days to try and replicate exactly what happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...