T-Shirt

socialserpent

On 5/30/2020 at 5:03 PM, socialserpent said:

To get this achievement do you need to replay the entire game and get 100% if you missed one enemy during your play through? Or can you just go to chapter select and finish off the chapter you didn't 100%?

Yes, you need 100% kills and 100% secrets on all levels including the secret stage (Grand Slam). Not sure if you can use chapter select to go back to a previous chapter for anything you missed. 

I was able to get everything on one run without going back a previous chapter by using YouTube video guides just to get that trophy out of the way on my second playthrough.

• 1 month later...

I've run into a horrible glitch in this game, which I'm afraid will make this trophy unobtainable. In the level Casual Casualties, the kill counter keeps going up when I split the Mech Centipedes, and even when I kill them, the counter will still be 1 digit higher than my kills. Sometimes it's 117/118, other times it's 118/119. Even if I one-hit kill them, the counter goes up. This means I can't get all kills in the level. I've run around the map with my radar, and there are no enemies. The problem is the counter glitching, because it adds the split Centipedes to the counter, and not as kills. 

Does, or did, anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I have already tried doing the level all over, from the previous level. 

Thanks 

On 7/25/2020 at 4:05 AM, Maahniac said:

I've run into a horrible glitch in this game, which I'm afraid will make this trophy unobtainable. In the level Casual Casualties, the kill counter keeps going up when I split the Mech Centipedes, and even when I kill them, the counter will still be 1 digit higher than my kills. Sometimes it's 117/118, other times it's 118/119. Even if I one-hit kill them, the counter goes up. This means I can't get all kills in the level. I've run around the map with my radar, and there are no enemies. The problem is the counter glitching, because it adds the split Centipedes to the counter, and not as kills. 

Does, or did, anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I have already tried doing the level all over, from the previous level. 

Thanks 

I saw you have platinumed the game. Congratulations!

Did you have to restart?

How did you get around that glitch?

7 hours ago, zizimonster said:

I saw you have platinumed the game. Congratulations!

Did you have to restart?

How did you get around that glitch?

Thanks man! For some reason it only occurred with the final Mech Centipede of the Casual Casualties level, so I made a save right before killing it. I probably reloaded that save 30 times, and I even did the entire level over a couple of times. Every single time I killed it, no matter what method, it did this bullshit. But one of the times I killed it with the Ion Bow (headshot), it just died without raising the kill total. When I saw that my stats said 110/110, and the thing was dead, I was pretty damn relieved.

It's weird, because it also did this on other levels, but the counter would always be evened out when I killed it. Like, maybe it added 4 enemies to my counter when it split, but then I'd also get 4 kills from it, so no problem. Only in Casual Casualties did it add an enemy that wasn't there to the counter.

My suggestion to future Platinum hunters of this game is to always keep an eye on your kill counter (and total) when you kill the Mech Centipedes. Note what you have before you start attacking it, and if the counter is raised from seperating it, make sure you get the same amount of kills when you kill it.

Edited by Maahniac
grammatical
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am going dor this trophy now, and I did all of Zone 3 (including Grand Slam) but ended up with 397/400 kills. Got secret and thw mega secret, basically I'm asking is How do.you check how many kills youve gotten in the middle og s level ( it doesn't show the enemy counter for me, and I checked the menus and couldn't find anything And clearly I really need it)

On 7/24/2020 at 5:05 PM, Maahniac said:

Thanks 

I'm experiencing this now too, I'm playing it on Easy and my kill count is 113/114 and I checked EVERYWHERE multiple times with the radar and I cant find the last enemy. What did you do to finally get all kills? 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:05 AM, Maahniac said:

Thanks man! For some reason it only occurred with the final Mech Centipede of the Casual Casualties level, so I made a save right before killing it. I probably reloaded that save 30 times, and I even did the entire level over a couple of times. Every single time I killed it, no matter what method, it did this bullshit. But one of the times I killed it with the Ion Bow (headshot), it just died without raising the kill total. When I saw that my stats said 110/110, and the thing was dead, I was pretty damn relieved.

It's weird, because it also did this on other levels, but the counter would always be evened out when I killed it. Like, maybe it added 4 enemies to my counter when it split, but then I'd also get 4 kills from it, so no problem. Only in Casual Casualties did it add an enemy that wasn't there to the counter.

My suggestion to future Platinum hunters of this game is to always keep an eye on your kill counter (and total) when you kill the Mech Centipedes. Note what you have before you start attacking it, and if the counter is raised from seperating it, make sure you get the same amount of kills when you kill it.

Oh nvm you already said what you did. God I hope I have a save before that last centipede(i think I do, I save in different slots A LOT lol) Thanks man.

Also did you have any troubles with the rest of the game, or was it smooth sailing after that level?

Good luck @Beast_Mode255! I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I came across a problem in another level as well. It was a different problem though, yet still a Mech Centipede problem. I can't remember which level it was, but it was one of the last ones. A Mech Centipede was only visible on the radar, because it was stuck behind a wall. The trick to kill it was to spam the "wall bomb things" on the wall it was stuck behind. After quite a few tries, I suceeded. Still a pain in the ass though. 

On 7/27/2020 at 3:05 AM, Maahniac said:

Well for some reason now I have an even worse problem. In Heskels House of Horrors it says I have 367/399 kills. I've looked EVERYWHERE multiple times with the radar on and there isnt a single enemy, nor in Knee Deep(since they are connected amd in fact you go back to Knee Deep to finish the zone. I truly have no idea what to do now. This makes me extremely upset :(

7 hours ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

Well for some reason now I have an even worse problem. In Heskels House of Horrors it says I have 367/399 kills. I've looked EVERYWHERE multiple times with the radar on and there isnt a single enemy, nor in Knee Deep(since they are connected amd in fact you go back to Knee Deep to finish the zone. I truly have no idea what to do now. This makes me extremely upset :(

I had the same issue. The remaining enemies were in the secret Bowling area, which you can access by pressing a button in the bar. It took me ages to find. I THINK those are the ones you might be missing. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maahniac said:

I had the same issue. The remaining enemies were in the secret Bowling area, which you can access by pressing a button in the bar. It took me ages to find. I THINK those are the ones you might be missing. 

You are absolutely correct, I figured it out on my own last night but thank you so mich for the reply tho! Got the plat, too! Love this game, I'm starting Project Warlock now

14 hours ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

You are absolutely correct, I figured it out on my own last night but thank you so mich for the reply tho! Got the plat, too! Love this game, I'm starting Project Warlock now

Nice, congrats man! Project Warlock looks cool :D I love all these old school "Doom Clone"-shooters

• Like 1

On 9/18/2020 at 4:20 AM, Maahniac said:

Nice, congrats man! Project Warlock looks cool :D I love all these old school "Doom Clone"-shooters

Same here! Project Warlock has been fun, not as good imo but still, really addicting. I hope we get DUSK & Amid Evil soon too, and Blood and Shadow Warrior too! Jist bring us all of the Classic FPS games haha. Btw have you played the Shadow Warrior reboot? And if so is it any good? 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Beast_Mode255 said:

Same here! Project Warlock has been fun, not as good imo but still, really addicting. I hope we get DUSK & Amid Evil soon too, and Blood and Shadow Warrior too! Jist bring us all of the Classic FPS games haha. Btw have you played the Shadow Warrior reboot? And if so is it any good? 

Man... if they brought Blood and Shadow Warrior to PS4 or 5... Blood is my favorite of all of those games. I have so many good memories from it. Do you know Rise of the Triad? A remaster of that game has been announced for 2021, also coming to PS4. It's another of those classic Doom (or Wolfenstein) clones.

I played the first game in the Shadow Warrior reboot, and it was great! Besides having a bit of the same humor, the game is totally different from the 1997 version though. Lo Wang seems like an entirely different character. It's more of a first person hack'n'slash, than a straight up first person shooter - although you do have a lot of guns as well. It's also one of the only games that I've played on PS4, where the touchpad is integrated a lot. There are certain attacks you can only pull off, by doing various swipes on the touchpad, which takes some time getting used to, but it's a really good game.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Maahniac said:

Man... if they brought Blood and Shadow Warrior to PS4 or 5... Blood is my favorite of all of those games. I have so many good memories from it. Do you know Rise of the Triad? A remaster of that game has been announced for 2021, also coming to PS4. It's another of those classic Doom (or Wolfenstein) clones.

I played the first game in the Shadow Warrior reboot, and it was great! Besides having a bit of the same humor, the game is totally different from the 1997 version though. Lo Wang seems like an entirely different character. It's more of a first person hack'n'slash, than a straight up first person shooter - although you do have a lot of guns as well. It's also one of the only games that I've played on PS4, where the touchpad is integrated a lot. There are certain attacks you can only pull off, by doing various swipes on the touchpad, which takes some time getting used to, but it's a really good game.

Yeah I did hear about rise of the triad coming next year, super excited for that! I've seen people play it before, mainly Civvie 11 and it looks fun but definitely not as fun as the others I mentioned lol still I'll for sure be getting it when it comes out

• 7 months later...
On 5/30/2020 at 4:03 PM, socialserpent said:

To get this achievement do you need to replay the entire game and get 100% if you missed one enemy during your play through? Or can you just go to chapter select and finish off the chapter you didn't 100%?

On 7/27/2020 at 2:05 AM, Maahniac said:

(snip)

So... anyone have that answer as to whether or not I can use chapter select for the T- Shirt trophy/ for killing everyone? Im seeing conflicting results depending on where i search

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2021 at 1:26 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

So... anyone have that answer as to whether or not I can use chapter select for the T- Shirt trophy/ for killing everyone? Im seeing conflicting results depending on where i search

I had to replay the entire game to get it. Has to be done in one playthrough.

• 1 year later...

Im having problem in Grand Slam level, I cant find the last 2 enemies and I dont want to restart the game a 3rd time just because of this...

Update: I found the last 2 enemies, they were in a ceiling vent in the restaurant area, somehow they got stuck in there...

Edited by cHuChO2484

• 1 year later...

Secrets and killed enemies may glitch and not be counted in statistics!

But the main problem is to kill all the enemies on each level. Be sure to make a control save in a new slot at the beginning of each new level! The game can be quickly saved at any time and there are 18 save slots available for this. It is better to make control saves of the level in the last slots 18, 17, 16 and it is advisable to always have saves for the last three completed levels. If at the end of the level it is difficult (impossible) to find the last enemy, then you can always roll back the level to the beginning. The majority of enemies will be available at the level immediately. Some enemies may appear after activating a key card (button, switch) or some story action in the game. Some enemies are hiding in secret rooms. For example, if the kill stat counter shows 116/118, then a spider or drone is missing somewhere. You can make a control save and use a one-time radar for 15 seconds to clear the level: activating the radar on the gamepad d-pad. Spiders can hide in vents, in drawers, in refrigerators or hanging on ceilings. Drones can get stuck in textures or between textures and you need to carefully study the locations where they were last. If the enemy is close, he will make a characteristic sound. When clearing a level, it is important to check all the rooms with secrets where a lost enemy could accidentally end up.

Finding all the secrets and mega-secrets is not a problem if you use this guide from Nokturna Mortis: https://www.youtube.com/@nokturnamortis7120
The author of the video has completely cleared the level of all enemies and only shows how to find each secret. Some levels of the game are cross-cutting and intersect with each other. For example, in Chapter 6, “The Ordinary Laboratory,” the “Risk Protection” level smoothly transitions to the “Separation Procedure” level and then returns to the “Risk Protection” level again. And only at the end will there be an opportunity to pick up the last two secrets and the mega-secret.

Here's a list of all the levels where I had trouble finding secrets or killing the last enemy:

E1M3 Fan Service. For secret 5 you need to take boots with a double jump. The spider fell and got stuck in the pool at the very beginning of the level. The drone may get stuck in the ceiling.
E1M4 Cultural Divide. Drones can fly without going up on the lower floors of buildings in the clouds.
E1M5 Reformation Plaza. To access secret 1, you need to hit two switches in a short period of time and run to the door.

E2M2 Alphabet Soup. There are a lot of spiders in the weapon room before going out to the shooting range.

E3M1 Washington Institute. The not obvious exit from the level is the elevator.

E3M4 Executive Disorder. When fighting the boss plane Revenant 8991-PX, there is a box with infinite machine gun ammo near the pool.
E3M5 Grand Slam. Three spiders are hiding in the ceiling ventilation in the cafeteria.

E4M3 Tunnel Disturbance. It was possible to get to secret 8 through a yellow trolley on rails.

E5M2 Knee Deep. For secret 6, you need to blow up the grate with a mine or grenade launcher. To access secretret 7, you need to pull up the mop and jump over it.

E6M2 Hazard Disposal Part I. The video shows 10 secrets. The statistical levels indicate 12. Later there will be a return to this level for the last two secrets and the mega-secret.

All secrets and mega-secrets correspond to the video guide from the author Nokturna Mortis on Youtube.