Impossible platinums in your backlog

Ok, here it goes:

1.- Fifa 14 (PS3): My brother and some of his friends played the game on my account. I dislike sports games and now i have to live with this incomplete game with shutted down servers.

2.- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3): "Run like the wind" trophy.

3.- Call of Duty: Black Ops II: "Big Leagues" trophy and the MP mode full of hackers. It is a risk to play MP matches now.

4.- Wolfenstein (2009): MP servers closed.

5.- MK vs DC: MP servers closed (plus, i am a full noob in fighting games).

6.- Darksiders II (PS3): That damnable "Pay it forward" trophy screwed me up.

6.- TLOU 1 (PS3): Didn't get the trophies for completing both journals in the MP mode. Locked out of the platinum. Thinking on buying the PS4 remastered version to fix this (same with Darksiders with the "Deathinitive" edition).

7.- Mortal Kombat: Only got 2 of the online trophies. Curse WB for not putting a simple advising notice of the near shutdown date. Plus, the day before the shutdown, when i wanted to boost some online stuff of this game, my modem decided to go "whacko" and i wasn't capable of connecting for the rest of the day. Also, my PS3 decided to die (no screen signal when starting and when initiated, the console self shutted down after 1 or 2 minutes). Had to buy another console the next day and that same day they decided to plug off the servers.

That's it with the games on my profile. We still need to write out the games that are not in the profile but that we know i cannot get the platinum anymore.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

I dodged the unachievable bullet for a long time until I recently fell victim to the Fall of Cybertron 'rate all weapons' trophy which wasn't labelled as online on any guides that I saw.

I completed all the other online stuff though, so it's not too bad but still very annoying. I finished the multiplayer well before all the transformers shutdowns too... had I known it was online, I'd have knocked it out too... truth is, I wasn't as annoyed as I thought I'd be :) 

Mine is Disgaea 4, I played it back in 2012 and seemed impossible but now I have retaked the game, I understand better the things the game can offer and I believe that I can get it soon. 

From 42% left in 2012, now is at 62% and it is something. 2020 is my year! 

Edited by Carttagos

Off the top of my head, Fifa 11, 12, 13 and 14 lol. 

Also Orcs must die unchained, as I didn't know the game was impossible to plat before downloading. I don't mind having impossible's if I had already got some of the trophies, but this one did frustrate me.

Some games on my trophy list will remain incomplete mainly due to server closure:

Resistance 2

Test Drive Unlimited 2 (i played this a little bit online but servers were messy and often i didn't see any other player anymore)

Fifa 09

Fifa 12 (i did get a few online trophies but there was one i couldn't get anymore i think it's an online weekly challenge related trophy plus a few weeks later online shutdown and i didn't want to play FUT at all)

Lost Planet 2 (damn you hackers!! I'm very sad about this as i was very busy getting trough all ingame achievements)

One game that isn't on my trophy list which makes me sad is unobtainable is Quantum of Solace. I bought it and when it arrived at my place a week later the server had crashed and we couldn't play Ranked Matches anymore :( never started it for that reason...