OnePassKiller's Dispute

7 posts in this topic

OnePassKiller

God of War
Have not unlocked any missable trophies after story

God of War II
There is nothing out of order

Sound Shapes
Earned it using a full play through in vita and stocked it across other consoles. (https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1551-sound-shapes/OnePassKiller)

The Last of Us
Scavenger trophy was glitched and poped automatically , i dint do anything intentionally and not sure whats wrong with survivor difficulty

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Not sure why its too fast , there are people who completed it faster than me. Just because i got flagged it few games people are just flagging me. There are games where i am even being tagged multiple times.

Big Sky Infinity
Nothing out of order.

Your previous dispute:

And this:

Posted (edited)

Three more games reported: Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Hitman: Absolution.

The first game for earning some trophies too close to the next one (e.g. completing 10 warpzones and 10 seconds later earning the trophy for completing all 20 warpzones). Lone Survivor for autopopped trophies, and the last game for earning story-related trophies after getting the trophy for completing the game on any professional difficulty.

Edited by Deceptrox

So since you can come up with different explanations: 

1) Spec Ops The Line: How did you beat the game on FUBAR on your first playthrough ? 

2) The Evil Within: How did you beat the game on Akumu on your first playthrough ? 

To his credit, Sound Shapes and PSASBR seem legit based on his explanations. Can't comment on the others because I haven't played those.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Arctic Cress said:

To his credit, Sound Shapes and PSASBR seem legit based on his explanations. Can't comment on the others because I haven't played those.

I don't think it really matters. They have too many cheated games. Their The Amazing Spider-Man for Vita for example has 1000 enemies defeated for their 2nd trophy. At the bottom if the list they have the 500 enemies defeated. Seems fishy. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

Many games are like this from this account.  Closing.

XELwGxW.png