Master Assassin

Today there was a season change (S10 > S11). Started playing two days ago and had 96 kills during S10, next match the 100 kills trophy popped. I seem to have 0 issues with tracking on PS5 currently, it pops instantly and without issues.

I previously did the EU stack too and never had any issues with trophy tracking, it's weird.

• 2 weeks later...

So can you not switch from duos to quads to solo without it causing a trophy to glitch.  I already failed to get the 100 kills for the assault rifles and i played the whole time on solo until maybe the last 10 kills then i started playing duos.  Now sitting at about 135 assault rifle kills with well over 100 in solo play alone and still no trophy.  It isn't even listed as a glitched trophy it says glitched in a good way for not having to get 100m nothing about it not popping.

On 2021-04-20 at 2:15 AM, steel6burgh said:

So can you not switch from duos to quads to solo without it causing a trophy to glitch.  I already failed to get the 100 kills for the assault rifles and i played the whole time on solo until maybe the last 10 kills then i started playing duos.  Now sitting at about 135 assault rifle kills with well over 100 in solo play alone and still no trophy.  It isn't even listed as a glitched trophy it says glitched in a good way for not having to get 100m nothing about it not popping.

I think the glitch with people being less than 100m away was fixed. I've switched from playing solo to playing 1-man squads and trophies have been popping when they were supposed to.

3 hours ago, Caesar Clown said:

I think the glitch with people being less than 100m away was fixed. I've switched from playing solo to playing 1-man squads and trophies have been popping when they were supposed to.

thanks for the reply.  the trophy popped about 80 kills late.  As far as the 100m requirement being fixed i didn't have a single 100m kill when the 10 and 50 trophy popped so i still think all kills still count.

• 1 month later...

I finally got Master Assassin today, not that it was super bugged, I just took a while to get the kills. I started in Season 9 (it's now Season 11), every other trophy popped when they should have, but Master Assassin popped at 1002 kills. I kind of suspect it was off by 2 since a couple of times I was caught in my own grenade explosion, and while the game counted the kill, it didn't actually count.

I only played FPP, didn't play Duos or Squads until Season 11.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old topic but the Master Assassin trophy has just popped for me on my 1,009th kill. Despite what everyone says about having to stick to one game mode (FPP or TPP) and also it possibly having to be in one season, I can confirm I had around 100 kills for season 16 and the rest in season 23. Also, I had around 700 kills total for FPP and the rest were in TPP.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...