Maneater Trophy Guide & Platinum Trophy Review

TheDblTap

Just finished platting this today. I really did love the game but I wish it was longer, especially for the £35 price-tag, but there you go...

If you're interested in what I thought about the game - because you're planning to play it, or just want to see if our opinions align - you can check out my Platinum Trophy Review here, where I talk about my experiences platting the game, and the scare I had over the Queen of the Ocean trophy not popping!

I also put together a Trophy Guide, which is more in-depth than a lot of the ones I've seen floating about and breaks the full game down into a decent order for playing through it with minimal fuss. You can check that out here and it also includes screenshots of the 100% completed locations so that you can see where all of the nutrient caches, landmarks, license plates, grates, hunts and big gates are, if you need help finding any collectables.

Thanks for swinging by, hope you enjoy! Have a great Sunday :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BadWolf760 said:

Really like what you do. Keep up the quality work. I'd consider doing this in conjunction with a YouTube presence 

It is somewhat in the works. It will take time though, we're just two guys and I'm doing this around a full-time job so it can be difficult to find the time. I'm really happy with our progress so far, though, and I've had a crazy amount of positive feedback so it's really motivating :)

Thanks for your kind words!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ScumbagJosh93 said:

I’m interested in picking this up after I finish with saints row but all I’ve seen on here is how many bugs can ruin a play through are these problems fixed yet? I don’t really wanna get close to the end and have a save vanish like others.

Based on my own experiences, the most you should experience is frame drops every once in a while.

The game never crashed on me, I never lost a save. 

I did think that the 100% completion trophy was bugged but it turned out I was just missing a large gate (and a lot of people seem to have had this same realisation).

Do note that I was playing on a PlayStation 4 Pro, this may have meant that I had a better/smoother experience than those on a standard Playstation 4.

• Like 1