In the remastered version of the game Is the ellie joke book trophy are stacked for missing places

I just recently started the story for the PS4 version but missed 2 places for the joke book. & after getting to the first location in the suburbs I saved & was load in the chapters the missing locations that I need to complete & did it.

But my question is if I will come to the last location and get the final joke book moment is the trophy will pop out or I need to do all the previous location again and do all the locations on the suburbs until the location I need to get it.

Thanks everyone that will help

7 minutes ago, MeowwsterChef said:

You can use chapter select and go directly to the chapter you missed a collectible on. I think it saves right after you pick or trigger it. 

Even if you choose not to save. Because I wanted to get the missing places & jump after that to my corrent progress with the only save that I have started

1 minute ago, shai_sr12345 said:

Even if you choose not to save. Because I wanted to get the missing places & jump after that to my corrent progress with the only save that I have started

I don't think that would work, I suggest finishing the story first before going back for missed collectibles using chapter select, It would be easier that way.

13 minutes ago, MeowwsterChef said:

I don't think that would work, I suggest finishing the story first before going back for missed collectibles using chapter select, It would be easier that way.

OK I will try the corrent save because already did the missing places with no automatic save to jump after that to where I was in the main save. If I will not get it I will complete it in the ng+

I will see other Comments if I will not reach to the last point that I will need to get this trophy.

But thanks for the help.

8 hours ago, MeowwsterChef said:

So update time has come. I was able to get the trophy. The places that you go for & the conversation start is stack in the progress even if you enable auto save and load your corrent save data