Missing Bluegleam?

Rewemarkt66

I'

m confused all left is one Outfit which I need 18 of them. I have 16 but...where are the last 2?

I finished every DLC-Missions(Got the trophy too)

I got the map and took every bluegleam shown on my map, i see none there anymore

Even just got everything to buy all remaining bluegleam boxes from Meridian

I have pretty much nothing left where bluegleam could be, i have all DLC-Trophys now too(Only missing the new game+ trophies for 100%)

So I'm really lost right now where there could be 2 more hiding...

• 2 weeks later...

Just did some Googling, apparently there is a merchant in Meridian that sells 4 and in one of the bandit camps there is 2 pieces "at the top where you fight the boss." 

It's been awhile since I played the DLC but I think I bought everything in one go. IIRC, bluegleam doesn't carry over in NG+ so there should be just enough to buy everything,  treasure boxes included. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem, only I have one weapon left to buy, need 16 and I am missing 8 or so BlueGleam. Did everything in Frozen Wilds DLC, will try to check the merchant in Meridian that sells 4, but otherwise I am out of ideas.

Later edit: Got those from the merchant, I need 2 more. Will check the bandit camp...

Final edit: Indeed they were in the bandit camp in Frozen Wilds. For some reason I had missed those supply boxes up top.

Edited by TheIndru
  • Like 1