Glitch trophies

I did not receive the ch 1 based trophy

Ka-Boom ch1

tower defense

deckers.exe

I heart nyteblye

Thinking that the other story ones be glitched.

Do I just have to play from the beginner to get these to pop? No problems with misc trophies, connected to medium internet speed

• 2 months later...

Have you had issues with gellin like Magellan trophy? Should I start new game or saved before points? I have used rest mode while playing game.

Update. Received gellin like Magellan trophy after finished other glitched main mission trophy Gotta Break Em In.

Edited by Eking07
Found solution

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, hyousai said:

So, I’m seeing that this is on sale and I’m wondering if the glitches were confirmed fixed, or if I should just turn off my internet connection and restart the console every time I go to play?

I've had this game since launch and not had a single problem of any kind, trophy related or otherwise. If there are any trophy glitches left, they are extremely rare.

I played the EU version and I'm going to do the NA version soon, when I played the game I did the whole thing completely offline, turned my Internet connection off on the ps4 and every single trophy popped completely fine, connected back to the Internet once I had all trophies (including dlc) and synced them to playstation network, a few games have this problem where having Internet connectivity issues caused trophies to glitch, playing offline usually prevents this problem altogether

• 1 year later...

As of February 2022 I can say yes the game still had bugged trophies. The Bright Lights, Big City is bugged. My friend and me playing coop like 8 hrs. His trophy didn’t pop until he beat a gang operation in my game even after he 100% the map. I just 100% the map, and did every district and no trophy. Its funny cause i had to replay Saints Row 4 on my ps3 back in 2014 cause of glitches. Guess Volition hasn’t changed their dogshit bugs.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wrapping up my trophy list on PS4 with the current update (as of 07/20/2022). Experienced some glitchy trophies throughout the game which may have been due to my faulty internet connection along with the game's buggy nature. Namely the trophy for completing The Ho-Boat mission. I had to do that one three times before it popped. This trophy is obviously a struggle for other players because the percentage of earning on the PlayStation list is lower than that of the following mission.

Solution: make a backup save before each mission

Outside of that, when I was completing city takeover areas, I would sometimes only unlock one of two trophies if they were supposed to unlock simultaneously. So if I finished the last instance of the Snatch activity to obtain 100%, I would only unlock one of those two trophies. That happened to me twice.

Solution: Try to save a property purchase to 100% an area and make a backup save before doing that.

Finally, I was finishing assassinations and vehicle thefts around the same time. My internet went out entirely during this session. With a back up save, I had to finish assassination missions three times without popping the associated trophy. I went to wrap up vehicle theft instead as a break. Finished that, no associated trophy for about 5 minutes while I waited and reloaded my autosave a couple of times to see if that would reregister completion. Once my internet came back, I unlocked both the trophy for assassinations and vehicle theft simultaneously. There may be an association between trophies unlocking and internet connection in this game, although that would be strange.

Solution: Back up saves and a ton of hope.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I did the European version and no glitchy trophies. 

Now, I just finished US version and i had a problem with the ho boat ( luckily I had a save before start this mission, so I just replayed).

HI jack it I got this trophy after closing the game and starting it again.

And now I'm 100% at my map and I didn't get the guardian angel trophy (even that I replayed the missions again), all city takeover in downtown and all city takeover of steelport. My map is 100%. So I think I'm just gonna reload a chapter 2 save and do all again the buying and the instances :/

when i played this. the Ho Boat also glitched other than that it was a smooth run for the ps4 version. have to come back to the ps5 version in the far future.

i had a backup save after ever mission so if something didn't pop as it should. just reloaded and no problem (only lost a small amount of progress).

Edited by Lordguwa

• 1 month later...
On 2020-08-16 at 5:10 AM, Eking07 said:

Have you had issues with gellin like Magellan trophy? Should I start new game or saved before points? I have used rest mode while playing game.

Update. Received gellin like Magellan trophy after finished other glitched main mission trophy Gotta Break Em In.

I didn’t get this one, hopefully it’ll pop later because this is dumb. Also didn’t get dlc trophies, but I have a save before I did the first one at least. 

that the guide doesn’t mention any glitched trophies is bullshit.

On 11/1/2022 at 1:04 AM, Elvick_ said:

I didn’t get this one, hopefully it’ll pop later because this is dumb. Also didn’t get dlc trophies, but I have a save before I did the first one at least. 

that the guide doesn’t mention any glitched trophies is bullshit.

It’s not necessarily glitched, it’s just a bug that can affect anything if left in rest mode. Other than having a note in the roadmap or something, it really doesn’t deserve any sort of tag.

Its the same with Injustice 1. After playing longer than 3 1/2 hours the game takes a crap and everything stops working. Game starts operating slowly, auto save is no longer working, and trophies don’t pop.

10 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

It’s not necessarily glitched, it’s just a bug that can affect anything if left in rest mode. Other than having a note in the roadmap or something, it really doesn’t deserve any sort of tag.

Its the same with Injustice 1. After playing longer than 3 1/2 hours the game takes a crap and everything stops working. Game starts operating slowly, auto save is no longer working, and trophies don’t pop.

Apparently, Danganroppa 3 is the same and stops popping trophies after you play for 3hrs or more in a single sitting so you have to reboot the game and load a save from before the game took a dump.

On 2022-11-07 at 8:35 PM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Utter fucking nonsense. That’s a distinction without a difference, glitch and bug are synonyms, and the fact this game does that at all should be mentioned since it literally glitches the trophies. ? I had to replay the long ass intro and drive around to get the last trophy since I didn’t have a save since I never expected such a stupid issue to exist in a single player game. Shoo

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1