Local co-op trophies glitch?

colfish

Playing this in local co-op and noticed some trophies are not popping.  Cha-ching and The Plot Thickens only registered for P1, despite the 3 of us playing together throughout.  Happy Camper, Out of the Woods and Build on sand, set in stone were obtained by everyone as expected.

Not serious from my point of view as the 2 profiles missed are not registered on PSN, but anyone else had this?  We actually replayed Pumpkin pastures and Soggy swamp to try and get the trophy, but no joy.

Not sure about Plot Thickens, but Cha-ching might not have been unlocked as players get different amounts of emeralds from each other. When playing local co-op I noticed some of the vases that give emeralds would occasionally not reward me with any. Have they been salvaging their gear, as this also can cause the trophy to pop once they hit 1000.

I’ve not had any issues with P2 unlocking trophies and even managed to unlock separate trophies as P1 - so I would check if you’re on the current patch and maybe redownload the game if it still persists.