The forum avatar above you is the lead in a game, what genre is it?

charxsetsuna

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler

pLiv9PO.png

Had to blow this up to get a good look.

It's an adventure RPG. The character has been risen from the grave to resolve some long seated issue and find an answer to a history long forgotten by the nations people. The quest ultimately ends in a bittersweet realization that tests the morality of the character and their party.... and then credit scroll! Hooking the player for a sequel that may never come. :dunno:I did my best, idunno =P

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dreggit said:

It's an adventure RPG. The character has been risen from the grave to resolve some long seated issue and find an answer to a history long forgotten by the nations people. The quest ultimately ends in a bittersweet realization that tests the morality of the character and their party.... and then credit scroll! Hooking the player for a sequel that may never come. :dunno:I did my best, idunno =P

IGN 10/10 masterpiece. Really, glad that this picture inspired you. Made it myself been inspired by Kingdom Come, though had different story in mind:).

OT: This character looks like it is from JRPG, probably a who teach you advanced skills, but not at first meet. Probably half of the story presented as evil, since knowledge she holds too dangerous and people she works with are very serious and unkind to meaningful chit chats and divagation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Game in Japanese setting, probably about connection between dead and alive, but with kind narration, like a fairy tale.

And this probably master of some local theater, which quest most likely will be about how current scene can improve and learn from elder generation, with a knowledge that has been lost with them, but with your ability to connect ghost and real world and with help of this character it will be sort out. Also this character would jokingly fake some emotions and other stuff for fun.

• Like 1