Kerotans..

Alright, I think we all know where this is going.  I really can't get the kerotan's that you need to hit while riding on eva's bike.  First of all, she drives like a damn lunatic, secondly,  I have these guys on motorcycles behind me shooting repeatedly, even if I shoot them with the EZ gun more guards show up.  Any tips??

I used the SVD and made sure to just fire away as we drove by them and reloaded the save a few times to make sure I really did hit them. Especially my last one which was the one on the runway. Apparently equipping the GA-KO camo has them make that noise like when you shoot them but I never did hear it. So the only advice I can give is to use the SVD and spray and pray and to reload the save a couple times to make sure you hit them. Some people have said to use the RPG but I kept missing or it didn't register a hit for some reason.

Edited by omegarevan

I used the SVD and made sure to just fire away as we drove by them and reloaded the save a few times to make sure I really did hit them. Especially my last one which was the one on the runway. Apparently equipping the GA-KO camo has them make that noise like when you shoot them but I never did hear it. So the only advice I can give is to use the SVD and spray and pray and to reload the save a couple times to make sure you hit them. Some people have said to use the RPG but I kept missing or it didn't register a hit for some reason.

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I got the ones on the runway, now I have to worry about the ones in Lazorevo  :S

Also, is there a way to check my stats before the score screen at the end of the game?  I want to make sure I didn't miss any kerotans

Edited by mahoganyman

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I got the ones on the runway, now I have to worry about the ones in Lazorevo  :S

Also, is there a way to check my stats before the score screen at the end of the game?  I want to make sure I didn't miss any kerotans

You're welcome :)

Unfortunately no. That's why I reloaded my save on the runway to make sure I absolutely hit it.